Started by GrimReaper, December 29, 2015, 10:50:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BERZERKER

Quote from: GrimReaper on July 06, 2016, 06:08:12 AM
Quote from: BERZERKER on July 06, 2016, 06:03:16 AM
Quote from: GrimReaper on December 29, 2015, 10:50:06 AM
https://soundcloud.com/grimreaper-743031278

Have you made it, Grim?

When I get 33 songs I will put together a file with songs and artwork to download.

Which reminds me: All artwork will be accepted as well for the file!!

Have you med the mixes of the tracks?

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

GrimReaper

You're in, band name?

Part of the song is to say "now for your listening pleasure, PDS"

FartLips

Quote from: GrimReaper on July 06, 2016, 10:06:05 AM
You're in, band name?

oh i can do that!
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

jules

Quote from: FartLips on July 06, 2016, 10:59:06 AM
Quote from: GrimReaper on July 06, 2016, 10:06:05 AM
You're in, band name?

oh i can do that!
[-o<

FartLips

meezer

I'm getting close on some stuff. I hope.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

John Schuller

I will contribute a version of "Friends Before Larry".

JUDY

Quote from: GrimReaper on July 06, 2016, 05:35:05 AM

I love this artwork Judy!

Oh yea! This! Fun times.... I still have the original. I actually prefer it without the images in the word bubbles.... which were added digitally. This is what it actually looks like. 11x14 ink on coldpress paper.

joelk

I wish I could contribute to this, but alas I'm only a guitar player. Maybe a droning interpretation of one of their songs?

meezer

Quote from: joelk on July 08, 2016, 10:41:55 PM
I wish I could contribute to this, but alas I'm only a guitar player. Maybe a droning interpretation of one of their songs?
If you could record some guitar parts and send them to me, I might be able to arrange them into something and add bass and drums.

Still looking for singers, though. Who wants to sing At The Stake?
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Bengerman

I've got a cover of ballad of Dwight frye that me and a friend did about 10 years ago. The quality isn't as great as it could be but I'd love to include it. How do we go about this?

meezer

Quote from: Bengerman on July 10, 2016, 12:21:56 PM
I've got a cover of ballad of Dwight frye that me and a friend did about 10 years ago. The quality isn't as great as it could be but I'd love to include it. How do we go about this?
Got a soundcloud account? That would be the best place to start.

Quote from: rictus on July 10, 2016, 12:36:28 PM
Quote from: meezer on July 08, 2016, 10:46:38 PMWho wants to sing At The Stake?

Um, yes? You. Shaking your head and looking at the floor? You. You get to sing it.  :D

Bengerman

Ok. I got Ballad of Dwight Frye up on soundcloud under "bloody heads."  Do I need to do anything else?