19 July - Seattle

Started by jules, July 17, 2018, 04:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

The merch table will likely be topped up here; photos would be appreciated!

GiveMe45

Quote from: jules on July 17, 2018, 04:30:42 PM
would be cool.  I'll be seeing them the next day

jules

Quote from: jules on July 17, 2018, 04:30:42 PM

Tobias

I got that skull "Bullhead" and that "Ozma" that you got top right plus two Dale singles and the PAT box
Have you ever only eaten what's alive?

mrcatleg

What are the two Dale singles?

dirtmerchant

Jesus Christ. I need someone to pick me up some records. Merch table never looks that good by the time they make it over to the east coast. Anyone willing I'll make it worth your time.

jules

Quote from: GiveMe45 on July 17, 2018, 07:15:13 PM
would be cool.  I'll be seeing them the next day
I really hope there's something nice left.....

blacksanta

Its gonna be hilarious that day when some rich hoarder buys the entire stock of merch in one go lol
Also melvins is gay cuz some of their songs are just noise, i tell you this so you all don't buy albums and find out only one two songs is good on them.

GrimReaper

Huge line to get merch. I decided to just wait until the end. All the Haze PAT were gone by this point, and most of everything else. I did get what looks like a Haze/Buzz/Mackie PAT mash-up limited to 50.

The first band only played for about 15 minutes. Chris and Lucy from Kinski were over on the left watching them with interest, and Mackie turned up as well and took a picture of them if I remember right. Next band was the Modpods. I looked around and it seemed like the entire clientele from Pony was in attendance. Unique for a Melvins show. I thought they were good, but a good chance to get a beer as well.

The Melvins performance was a sight to behold. I really like the way the songs in the set seem to be in a perfect order. It will be sad when this line up ends IMO. Always ready for the next manifestation though.

Detroit is next!

GrimReaper

GrimReaper

GrimReaper

GrimReaper

GrimReaper

After show food, trashing merch. Got dropped a few times on the way to the motel.

meezer

Quote from: GrimReaper on July 24, 2018, 03:29:34 AMtrashing merch.
:lol:
You see any bad tats, snaggletooth or I think he's gay t-shirt action?
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix