Previous topic - Next topic

vince furnier

Quote from: herb wilkinson on October 23, 2018, 09:09:02 PM
i can assure you i do not "eat shit", sir

plenty of shit eating grins going around here tho
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

blacksanta

Do it chronologically. Start with the Let's Together and Let's Kiss K records cassette comps.
Also melvins is gay cuz some of their songs are just noise, i tell you this so you all don't buy albums and find out only one two songs is good on them.

Dumpster D

I totally eat pieces of shit for breakfast.

Dumpster D

Quote from: blacksanta on October 25, 2018, 06:04:31 PM
Do it chronologically. Start with the Let's Together and Let's Kiss K records cassette comps.

How do you know those?!?!?

:shock:

jules

Good advice!

Dumpster D

Quote from: jules on October 26, 2018, 02:18:46 AM
Good advice!

Very.

blacksanta

You know, based on the sound of those two tracks, its obviously Dale on the second one (Let's Kiss - At a Crawl), and Dillard on the first (If you Get Bored - Let's Together). So technically the first official "product" was the original lineup. I'd like to snag a copy and get it signed by Buzz, Lukin and Dillard. That would be a cool collector's piece.
Also melvins is gay cuz some of their songs are just noise, i tell you this so you all don't buy albums and find out only one two songs is good on them.

Dumpster D

hemispheres

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7-4Eetj33c9BgKiKCQYMkw
Subscribe to my Youtube channel if you want to know the truth.

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix