BRIDE SCREAMED vinyl?

Started by mikewilliamson, August 05, 2010, 12:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jonE5

Quote from: anaconda on August 05, 2010, 09:58:40 PM


?

I'll take two please! (Why can't they just release the vinyl at the same time. They know it's gonna sell.)

>>>JZS<<<


From what I can gather it's not coming out on H.H.
Still working on info.

anaconda

thanks man. so it's a hoax.? :?

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: anaconda on August 07, 2010, 07:40:02 PM
thanks man. so it's a hoax.? :?

well I knew the picture was fake as soon as I saw all the star trek lens flairs  :lol: ,
but I'm 95% sure someone was jerkin' the melvins geek chain....or are they ?

anaconda

the lens flare could have been me, i sharpened the jpeg to try and
make out the details on the inside sleeve. the jpeg was also posted in
the comments of another post and not as a post from HH. Our work is
done here.  Thanks Columbo!  :o

camaroballa22

oooh. Cream colored vinyl, now im in the mood for a creamsicle. That looks just like the same color as Big Business' Mind the Drift record.
"Sweet Melinda, the peasants call her the goddess of gloom.
She speaks good English and she invites you up into her room."