BRIDE SCREAMED vinyl?

Started by mikewilliamson, August 05, 2010, 12:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mikewilliamson

Sorry if this has been discussed, but a search brought me no answers.

Is there a release date (or even any plans) for BRIDE SCREAMED MURDER to come out on vinyl?

Mike

Uncle Fester

its out in orange and white swirl vinyl on a 8 x one sided lp super gatefold. it comes with free melvins lube to churn your partners fudge with maximum ease.

seriously though, if bride does come out on vinyl... the first place youll hear about it is right here in melvins discussion.

>>>JZS<<<


I just hope Hydra Head puts it out and not Ipecac.

Uncle Fester

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on August 05, 2010, 10:48:02 AM

I just hope Hydra Head puts it out and not Ipecac.
yes. out of the two stinky steaming piles of feces.. hydra head is slighty less offensive to the senses.

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: Uncle Fester on August 05, 2010, 11:02:13 AM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on August 05, 2010, 10:48:02 AM

I just hope Hydra Head puts it out and not Ipecac.
yes. out of the two stinky steaming piles of feces.. hydra head is slighty less offensive to the senses.

I don't get why a lot of y'all hate on Hydra Head so much, they put out great specialty vinyl releases of your favorite band/s.


pinkyslim


Uncle Fester

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on August 05, 2010, 12:22:03 PM
Quote from: Uncle Fester on August 05, 2010, 11:02:13 AM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on August 05, 2010, 10:48:02 AM

I just hope Hydra Head puts it out and not Ipecac.
yes. out of the two stinky steaming piles of feces.. hydra head is slighty less offensive to the senses.

I don't get why a lot of y'all hate on Hydra Head so much, they put out great specialty vinyl releases of your favorite band/s.


maybe my previous post was a bit dramatic.
the only reason I have beef with hydra head is the bs they pulled with asa vinyl. I have no other complaints so far.

Dumpster D

geez, make sure you bought a new needle in the last 5 years man!

and I recommend highly that you get used to putting shit off vinyl down to tape if you want to listen to it often.

They love to put EVERYTHING out on vinyl all "special" release style these days, I hate it....I just want to go to a record store that is JUST records, and tapes, I think it is CDS that should be a special order type thing.

goddamn backward world.

also I notice people who "swear" alleigance to vinyl know little about record maintenance, or at least acheiving the best full stereo sound possible.

Anyway here's something I've been thinking on;

the Nude with boots vinyl came warped in the shrink wrap right? well I'll bet dollar on dime, the guy running the shrink-wrap machine late at night in some dirty factory had not checked the temperature, or was trying to be fast on the job, the machine could have gotten so hot and no one checked that it caused warps in the records as they were put through, straight into the boxes...? just a theory...that fuckin shrink wrap machine could go up to like 400 degrees...make the belt speed too slow and the heat to high and you could get problems, I could see that happening with a record..especially since they aren't exactly a common item these days.

>>>JZS<<<


You are insane Dumpster & I like that about you.  :D

anaconda


>>>JZS<<<


anaconda

Hydrahead had that jpeg on their blog for a few hours about a month
ago, then when i went back the post was gone, all that remains is this
thumbnail jpeg that I luckily saved to my desktop

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

buddy holiday

hahaha... let the rumors start!

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: anaconda on August 05, 2010, 11:13:58 PM
Hydrahead had that jpeg on their blog for a few hours about a month
ago, then when i went back the post was gone, all that remains is this
thumbnail jpeg that I luckily saved to my desktop

I'm on it.  8)