Melvins in Hollywood at the Troubadour 15 Sep 10

Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, September 15, 2010, 07:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Dubwise Ministry Juan

Oh yeah I've seen those around for quite a while.

Cheers for clearing that up for me though.

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards



ants

Quote from: smoking roach on September 16, 2010, 12:08:26 PM
(longtime lurker, 1st post)

Last night was my 10th Melvins show at the Troubadour. They never disappoint, but last night was up there with the greatest shows I've seen. They are just so goddam powerful, the place got pummelled.

It was the first time I've heard them play Black Bock and they also did a great version of  Happy Birthday. 1st time hearing Bacon Industry? also, massive speed! Sacrifice was maybe the heaviest song of the night. The Oven blast was intense with Jared and  Dale doing chimpmunk vocals.

The set was 1hr 20mins. Coady, Jared and Dale were all wearing medieval knight garb.
The Melvins are true professionals, just incredible the amount of power they lay out, still after all these years.

exactly...

awesome show! even better then the casbah show in sd a few months ago

anyone get the full show on video?


BaronVonLipshitz

"We are not drunks, we are multi-millionaires."

hagus667

I saw some people taking pictures at this show.  Anybody know if any good ones are online anywhere?
"I don't think I should be playing with these medium strings. I need light gauge if I'm gonna thrash!"