PROMO MELVINS SCION PORTABLE SPEAKERS!

Started by morktkvelden, March 06, 2011, 06:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rictus

Quote from: pAUL on April 05, 2011, 03:35:45 PM
I got mine about a week ago but the speakers don't work  :(
I took it apart and futzed with the wires and got it working for about a minute.

You know what they say; 'you get what you pay for'.

(PAUL)

Quote from: rictus on April 05, 2011, 03:48:12 PM
Quote from: pAUL on April 05, 2011, 03:35:45 PM
I got mine about a week ago but the speakers don't work  :(
I took it apart and futzed with the wires and got it working for about a minute.

You know what they say; 'you get what you pay for'.

Yeah, pretty much. Ah well.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

FartLips

Quote from: pAUL on April 05, 2011, 04:04:45 PM
Quote from: rictus on April 05, 2011, 03:48:12 PM
Quote from: pAUL on April 05, 2011, 03:35:45 PM
I got mine about a week ago but the speakers don't work  :(
I took it apart and futzed with the wires and got it working for about a minute.

You know what they say; 'you get what you pay for'.

Yeah, pretty much. Ah well.
you should use them to smash the next windshield belonging to a scion. the melvins would approve!
Judy is mad.🤣

amputato

mine finally showed up. 

shipped on the 29th of march and arrived in ottawa, canada april 6th.

thanks rev, vivian, melissa

Greasy Statement

Quote from: amputato on April 06, 2011, 10:00:56 AM
mine finally showed up. 

shipped on the 29th of march and arrived in ottawa, canada april 6th.

thanks rev, vivian, melissa

just got mine as well and seconded on those thanks...

fraxs

Got mine Monday, mine was dead too.
Oh well....  :(
http://www.geocities.com/fraxs37/flipper-main.html Flipper Live Guide

http://www.geocities.com/fraxs37/Melvins MelvinsLive Guide
Both down, returning whenever I get off my lazy ass.

John Schuller

don't worry, they don't sound fantastic. They are a cool toy though!

amputato

Quote from: fraxs on April 07, 2011, 07:24:12 AM
Got mine Monday, mine was dead too.
Oh well....  :(

mine has a wonky on/off switch.  i thought the whole speaker was kaput but if i jiggle the switch i can get it workin