PROMO MELVINS SCION PORTABLE SPEAKERS!

Started by morktkvelden, March 06, 2011, 06:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


>>>JZS<<<

I emailed Scion AV and they sent me the speaker,12'' & CD for free...ups no less. (thanks for the tip Rev.)
Just ask nice. info@scionav.com

EvilNewWarGod

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on March 07, 2011, 07:49:18 PM
I emailed Scion AV and they sent me the speaker,12'' & CD for free...ups no less. (thanks for the tip Rev.)
Just ask nice. info@scionav.com


Good looking out JZS, I just sent them a very nice email, so hopefully I will hear something back soon.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

(PAUL)

I also emailed them. When did you contact them JZS?
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

>>>JZS<<<


EvilNewWarGod

Quote from: pAUL on March 08, 2011, 07:37:57 PM
I also emailed them. When did you contact them JZS?

If I hear anything back from them I will let you know
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

(PAUL)

Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

(PAUL)

Just got this email from Scion:
QuoteHi Paul,


Please confirm your mailing address and we will send you what we have available in stock. Thanks for your interest in Scion AV!


Best,
Vivian
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

MrLuck87

Okay I just sent them an email too.  I should have awhile ago.   #-o  Thanks for the heads up guys.

EvilNewWarGod

Quote from: pAUL on March 25, 2011, 06:42:47 PM
Just got this email from Scion:
QuoteHi Paul,


Please confirm your mailing address and we will send you what we have available in stock. Thanks for your interest in Scion AV!


Best,
Vivian

I got that very same email, except replace the name Paul, with Jon.  :D
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

ZAPPAJOE

My email just said they would send me what they have in stock,  because I was smart enough to include my mailing address right off the bat !

EvilNewWarGod

Quote from: ZAPPAJOE on March 25, 2011, 09:08:53 PM
My email just said they would send me what they have in stock,  because I was smart enough to include my mailing address right off the bat !

:toke: that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

thrashoholic

Quote from: EvilNewWarGod on March 25, 2011, 08:30:03 PM
Quote from: pAUL on March 25, 2011, 06:42:47 PM
Just got this email from Scion:
QuoteHi Paul,


Please confirm your mailing address and we will send you what we have available in stock. Thanks for your interest in Scion AV!


Best,
Vivian

I got that very same email, except replace the names Paul and Jon, with Mark.  :D
Q: Who else think the Melvins are awful?
A: People with any taste in music

pinkyslim

Quote from: ZAPPAJOE on March 25, 2011, 09:08:53 PM
My email just said they would send me what they have in stock,  because I was smart enough to include my mailing address right off the bat !

same here. 8)

EvilNewWarGod

the next one of us that gets their stuff needs to let the rest of know what they got sent. I wonder how much they have in stock?
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.