Punk?

Started by todd666, November 28, 2004, 12:42:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

gwiz

Im gonaa keep this short and sweet cos i could go on about this for AGES!.. and plus you good people already know this...i hope.  To me Melvins are ultimate punk. Not just their music but their attitude.
I have a real problem accepting Green Day as a punk band. They are not punk..they are stunk! MTV pin-up boys.

In a music class at uni we were talking about punk that week and the teacher asked me to bring in some of my music. I was gonna play the class Little Judas Congo and Magic Pig Dective, but there wasnt any time to play it so they missed out. Bummer, cos i would have like to see the reaction.

exide

Hey daddy-o!I don't wanna goooo. Theeeeir to the fight!I am so tender!

The Wise Shotgun

Circle Jerks - "Killing For Jesus" is where it's at.