Bastards

Started by norecess, September 17, 2008, 01:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

norecess

Does anyone have a proper live recording of Charmicarmiromirogamicat, other than the 5/6/7 minute version from that Pop Underground whatever disc that I downloaded once. I think the BUTTHOLEMAN posted it.



Thanks in advance.

Insomnivore

Do you just mean Charmicarmicat or some weird version I've never heard? I have a 28min version of Charmicarmicat I could up, it's a full gig of Boner-era stuff from last year without Big Business and I believe Trevor Dunn on bass. Let me know.

...

Here it is anyway http://www.mediafire.com/?rkhzb2q1ysx

Jozz

I can't see the sailboat.

(PAUL)

It's a schooner.

Anyways, I have some old bootlegs from around 91 where they play it, none of them are very good quality.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

norecess

Quote from: Insomnivore on September 17, 2008, 01:59:56 PM
Do you just mean Charmicarmicat or some weird version I've never heard? I have a 28min version of Charmicarmicat I could up, it's a full gig of Boner-era stuff from last year without Big Business and I believe Trevor Dunn on bass. Let me know.

Ah shit, forgot about that, but I meant from the old days. It's such a great song and I've heard so much cool stuff about it. Thanks for the upload, but I got that one already.

PAUL, would it be possible to upload some anyway?

(PAUL)

Yeah I'll see about uploading some when I get home tonight.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Chris P. Bacon

Quote from: PAUL on September 17, 2008, 03:16:04 PM
It's a schooner.

Anyways, I have some old bootlegs from around 91 where they play it, none of them are very good quality.

a schooner is a sailboat stupid  :D
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy little accidents-BOB ROSS

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

(PAUL)

 :lol:

So all three live  versions I have are in AAC format, is that alright?
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

irezumi

That really hurts my eyes. A lot.

norecess

Quote from: PAUL on September 17, 2008, 10:14:12 PM
So all three live  versions I have are in AAC format, is that alright?

That's fine with me.

(PAUL)

Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Uncle Fester

I have a live version of charmicarmicat from 2006 or 2007 with trevor dunn... when they were doing that eggnog/ lysol show. i dont know how I coul dget it to you though... I have soulseek...

anaconda

the 28 min version from the Troubadour show. It's not that great.

norecess

Quote from: Uncle Fester on September 18, 2008, 11:43:50 AM
I have a live version of charmicarmicat from 2006 or 2007 with trevor dunn... when they were doing that eggnog/ lysol show. i dont know how I coul dget it to you though... I have soulseek...

I have that too, see a few posts up. I didn't think about that show when I created this thread, I specifically meant some versions from the early nineties. I've heard stories how they would open up with that song, and tore it up for thirty minutes, alienating masses, gaining a fan a show.

norecess

Quote from: anaconda on September 18, 2008, 11:48:40 AM
the 28 min version from the Troubadour show. It's not that great.

Indeed, I don't recall this version resembles why I love that song so much.