King Buzzo look-alikes

Started by Agonizer, March 26, 2004, 11:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainPungent

come on man, have a little fun.
and we do this because we are bo-red

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Green Honey

musefreek

the bassist in Be Your Own Pet looks exactly like Buzz, espesh the hairdo (early Buzzo afro).

Hog log

Quote from: Vcavallo on January 13, 2006, 12:33:50 AM
i hate these threads.  maybe i wouldn't so much if it was called "buzz's hairstyle look-alikes", because just about every picture posted bears zero resemblance to kingo, aside from a large hairstyle.  every once and a while someone posts a picture of someone who actually does share similar bone structure, but it's mostly wading through a bunch of google image search --> "afro" pictures.  bo-ring.

i feel ashamed ...    i really enjoyed the non-sense atmosphere in this silly thread ... this is what silly threads are good for anyway ...   

man o man you stopped my trip

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

Hog log

Quote from: glen on January 14, 2006, 12:33:40 PM

I hear ya though hog,        makes you feel guilty doesn't it?   (FOR SHAME!!!)

i felt like the guy that had been caught with a dedicated picture of elton in his wallet at a motorhead show

CaptainPungent

haha.
i felt a blow to the gut when he said that.
I AM SHAMEFUL.

Hog log

Quote from: Anonymous on January 15, 2006, 05:52:40 AM
Quote from: Vcavallo on January 13, 2006, 12:33:50 AM
i hate these threads.  maybe i wouldn't so much if it was called "buzz's hairstyle look-alikes", because just about every picture posted bears zero resemblance to kingo, aside from a large hairstyle.  every once and a while someone posts a picture of someone who actually does share similar bone structure, but it's mostly wading through a bunch of google image search --> "afro" pictures.  bo-ring.

Geeez. Who lit the string on your tampon?

a buzzlookalike backfire

Lunica

ok, since you're all tired of this thread.
i guess we should stop...
posting only one picture!

- look, hes even a king!

i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

glen

norecess

Quote from: glen on January 16, 2006, 06:28:42 AM
but what's this about Oprah?   does she look like Buzz?   news to me.  she doesn't even have an afro.

She obviously does her best to look as apathic as Buzz can.

Lunica

i figured i should try to find someone who didn't look much like buzz at all, but still have some similarities. like most of the other pictures posted here :P for example, simmons has the fro, and (besides looking retarded) oprah is black.
i don't have a square to spare. can't spare a square.

Hog log

*non sense device activated*