MELVINS 1983 to play London

Started by jamie_atp, November 24, 2008, 03:35:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

norecess


Idlehanz

Quote from: Insomnivore on November 24, 2008, 04:37:01 PM
I'm hoping/guessing this'll be an unadvertised performance at the ATP.
Dillard is going to be there. 

anaconda

No need to hope or guess Insomnivore, it was confirmed by jamie at the start of this thread:

Quote from: jamie_atp on November 24, 2008, 03:35:53 AM
That's right! The bill for the Melvins london show on december 9th has changed, Porn will now not play, lineup changes to:

MELVINS
BIG BUSINESS
MELVINS 1983 (Buzz/Dale/Mike)

jamie_atp

except the dec 9th performance isn't at the ATP  fest ;-)

anaconda

I meant confirmation of Dillard in London, it's not like he'd go all the
way to the UK and not turn up somehow at both events you'd think
but yeah thanks again. All is clear.

dijk cheese

Quote from: norecess on November 24, 2008, 09:06:06 AM
Is anyone going from this board?

yep
but i love in the flesh porn
oh well, i never gave that album (demos) a decent listen ill have to put it on in a bit
i say i can't, but i really mean i won't.

anaconda

Is Idle going to this, Ryan you lucky mofo to see this. Dill, Buzz, Dale. 2015 lineup.

norecess

Idle is only going to ATP, like me.

maffymaff

Quote from: norecess on November 29, 2008, 11:23:25 AM
Idle is only going to ATP, like me.

But you still get to see Melvins 1983 :)

FartLips

Judy is mad.🤣

maffymaff

I know. I did read the reviews of the shows and was most gutted I was missing out.

But by this time next week I'll have seen them to.



bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Idlehanz