Melvins 3xCD from Burlesque

Started by spunkmonkey, January 14, 2009, 03:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spunkmonkey

Thursday @ 2pm MN time.

Hello from Minneapolis, where it has finally warmed up to -4║F. It's like Spring Break up in here.

Our general contact informations:
We are located online at

bathroom creep

Just got this email too.  I was hoping they would sell the SSB 7''s.. bummer that you can't buy single ones though.
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

cara

Agreed, its dumb how you can't order anything seperately.

But anyways, thanks for posting this - im thinking if i do order anything it'll be the second package.

the ether bunny

i thought they knew that the majority of melvins fans are cheap and poor.
another fine offer that i dont have the funds for.
he was a mongoloid.

Idlehanz

I agree.  Not selling seperatly is BS.  I already have the SSB record and cd's.  I'm not paying $67 for a t-shirt.  They're losing $$ doing it this way.

>>>JZS<<<

FartLips

I think their intestinal fortitude will break before my wallet breaks out my pocket for bootleg mp3s and a two song record I already have.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

>>>JZS<<<

I'll wait till they do the reprint of the Buzzo's shirt.

Rev. Mike

Quote from: Idlehanz on January 14, 2009, 04:26:41 PM
I agree.  Not selling seperatly is BS.  I already have the SSB record and cd's.  I'm not paying $67 for a t-shirt.  They're losing $$ doing it this way.

Not really, because it will all sell out, so no money lost.

And as for reprinting the t-shirts, who said they ever will?  On to bigger and better things.

cheeseburger

i just want the shirt.
oh well fuck me. :?

Idlehanz

Quote from: Rev. Mike on January 14, 2009, 06:37:12 PM
Quote from: Idlehanz on January 14, 2009, 04:26:41 PM

Not really, because it will all sell out, so no money lost.

And as for reprinting the t-shirts, who said they ever will?  On to bigger and better things.
I suppose it might eventually sell out.  Depends on how much stock they have left I guess.  It's really just me whining because it's screwing the people that already bought the 7 incher and the cd's.  We'd like the shirt too, but not for fucking $67.

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

gesundheit

Isn't it Wednesday? It is, right?

the ether bunny

he was a mongoloid.

glen

is it just me or is this whole MELVINS merchandise/limited editions getting slightly out of hand?

don't get me wrong, I'd still climb over my own grandmama to get my hands on any of this crap but MAN!   they are soaking this recent fad for all its worth and now starting to force our hands by offering items only in high priced package deals.

believe it or not I actually see the potential for the bottom dropping out of all of this and the value going right in the toilet.   kinda like those beanie baby thing-a-ma-jiggys.

and let me close by saying if any of you have any of these items you would like to sell now for a reasonable price before the market crashes I would be glad to offer my services.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN