What Melvins Album Title Best Describes Your On-line Persona?

Started by Ministry Fiend, January 24, 2009, 03:57:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ministry Fiend

Mines a combination of "Honky" & "Prick" 8)

I'd say Farty is a combination of "(A) Senile Animal" & "Crybaby".

So what are you?

P.S. I'm actually quite a nice guy in real life :cheers:

FartLips

if your a nice guy in real life, then why are you such a jackass on here?  and it's "bullhead". your record would be "electroretard".
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

5w33t 1ntu1t10n

*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

You Look Like Such a

"The United States should have a net thrown over it, you know?"
-Buzzo

Uncle Fester

that electroretard retort was hilarious.

this thread sucks, but ill play along.... I used to be collosus of destiny but i think now im a nothing.

Dead Cowboy

I LOVE threads that are created just to attack fellow board members. Fuck you man.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Dead Cowboy on January 25, 2009, 12:18:17 AM
I LOVE threads that are created just to attack fellow board members. Fuck you man.
:lol: Good one!
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Uncle Fester

Quote from: Schnabster on January 25, 2009, 04:31:40 AM
GPT.
i see you more as a bootlicker crossed over with the maggot. basedon how the albums sound... not the titles.