MANCHILD 4/ Pick Your Battles Pre-Order (UP NOW)

Started by Cardello, February 18, 2009, 09:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leroy

From the mp3's I heard on the walsby myspace page, even the 1989 stuff is pretty good sound quality!

Smellis

"I actually checked to make sure I wasn't posting balls."  (IDLEHANZ)

".PS: please,  allow me to reitterate...  dale crover = super human " (GLEN)

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

ANACONDA:   All-around genuine motherfucker.

Buick GN

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Chomas

I've got an extra Manchild 4 comic/porta-potty if anyone wants it.

j/k

Cardello

We've gotten quite a few questions about the artwork that will be given away to the "Winners" of the pre-order drawing. Here's some of it:

<a href="http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=3867719&albumID=844275&imageID=60515654" title="" target="_blank"></a>

Smellis

"I actually checked to make sure I wasn't posting balls."  (IDLEHANZ)

".PS: please,  allow me to reitterate...  dale crover = super human " (GLEN)

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

ANACONDA:   All-around genuine motherfucker.

Cardello

These will be shipping out in 2 weeks. Stay tuned for another surprise for those who pre-order. (perhaps a couple extra songs?)

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: Cardello on March 11, 2009, 01:16:09 PM
These will be shipping out in 2 weeks. Stay tuned for another surprise for those who pre-order. (perhaps a couple extra songs?)

All Ride!  (Quagmire voice)