Lordie, lordie, looks who's Forty(Five)!

Started by M i C H e L L e, March 24, 2009, 11:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

M i C H e L L e

My Amoeba calendar tells me that a Mr. Buzz Obsorne is turning 45 on March 25th!



~Happy Birthday, King Buzzo~
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

Jaron

That means he's still got YEARS of rockin' left in him. Woo!! Way to go.

FartLips

Judy is mad.🤣

Buick GN

Happy Birthday, Buzz.

Enjoy your special day.

Looking forward to your next NorCal dates on your upcoming tour.  (You too Dale)

GrimReaper

Happy Birthday Buzz!

We thankfully have 20 more years until he reaches retirement age!

the ether bunny

buzz supports pabst. how super trendy of him. ;-)

happy birthday you weirdo!
he was a mongoloid.

norecess


black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

>>>JZS<<<


ElGrampo

why did I think his birthday was 1st of April??
www.myspace.com/rokkosadventures
www.rokkosadventures.at

Leroy

Happy birthday! 

Vote for Pedro... I mean Buzzo!

Schnabster

45 is nothing, just look at Lemmy and other chaps, they could be Buzz` father and they`re rocking harder than ever. Just in the beginning of the prime,
it`s now the fun begins. Happy birthday!!!


erin

Happy birthday Buzzo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

five years over the hill!  :P
TV Mind... time to wake up

Captain CoryCory

Quote from: GrimReaper on March 25, 2009, 01:22:56 AM
Happy Birthday Buzz!

We thankfully have 20 more years until he reaches retirement age!

I hope he never retires. Keep the Melvins going to a 50-year anniversary. Then put Buzz and Dale's heads in Futurama-styled containers and keep it going to 100!

glen

there will be no retirement.

big poppa dale has a family to feed.  an evergrowing family.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN