The Melvins You Missed Out On!?

Started by Captain CoryCory, May 22, 2009, 11:22:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Justafilthylurker

Quote from: seas of luck on May 24, 2009, 06:51:40 PM

By the way,  I still say you Jello haters are missing out.  I think this song could have been on HAT if Buzz was singing. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imxFcg7xd7o  I love the voice effects at the end.

I think that was originally written for the Mike & the Melvins thing which never materialised.

But yeah, if you stick that and Plesmoragraph on Sieg Howdy!, you make NBWYCS pretty unecessary. Sieg Howdy is really good.

norecess

Quote from: Justafilthylurker on May 25, 2009, 05:22:17 AM
Quote from: seas of luck on May 24, 2009, 06:51:40 PM

By the way,  I still say you Jello haters are missing out.  I think this song could have been on HAT if Buzz was singing. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imxFcg7xd7o  I love the voice effects at the end.

I think that was originally written for the Mike & the Melvins thing which never materialised.

Why do you think so? Just being curious.

Lefty

I guess I need to go buy Ozma
other than that
26 Songs
Electroretard
Alive At The Fucker Club
Singles 1-12
Honky
Prick
Dale Crover
Joe Preston
Melvins
10 Songs
and any of the singles and rare stuff

which should I buy after Ozma?

norecess


turnacus

Why the hell did Mike and the Melvins never come about.

Can someone bug buzz?
Van Hagar

dijk cheese

i say i can't, but i really mean i won't.


Uncle Fester


glen

Quote from: Lefty on May 25, 2009, 07:48:43 AM
I guess I need to go buy Ozma



cut all ties to your previous existance.  prepare for a new chapter.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

the crybaby

although i haveit at home i have never heard the LIVE AT SLIM 8-track. we don't have any 8-track player here in good old europe...  :|

black stallion

Quote from: the crybaby on May 26, 2009, 12:49:49 PM
although i haveit at home i have never heard the LIVE AT SLIM 8-track. we don't have any 8-track player here in good old europe...  :|
hey,i think you can find it somewhere on the board,maybe in the live music download thread
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Like Stee

Quote from: the crybaby on May 26, 2009, 12:49:49 PM
although i haveit at home i have never heard the LIVE AT SLIM 8-track. we don't have any 8-track player here in good old europe...  :|
I've got an 8-track player.  Maybe you should send it to me :lol:?
satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas

Like Stee

Quote from: oldstoner on May 24, 2009, 04:16:25 PM
I have about 15 of their records, but not the more recent stuff. I have yet to hear Senile Animal, Hostile Ambient Takeover and the new one. Which one's best of the three? Some of my faves are Bullhead, 10 Songs, Eggnog, Stag, Stoner Witch and the solo albums. And of course Ozma/GPT. Didn't at all care for Lysol or much of Honky.
](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas

FartLips

Quote from: glen on May 26, 2009, 12:21:31 PM
Quote from: Lefty on May 25, 2009, 07:48:43 AM
I guess I need to go buy Ozma



cut all ties to your previous existance.  prepare for a new chapter.
existence. :D
Judy is mad.🤣

norecess

Quote from: FART LIPS on May 26, 2009, 04:27:56 PM
Quote from: glen on May 26, 2009, 12:21:31 PM
Quote from: Lefty on May 25, 2009, 07:48:43 AM
I guess I need to go buy Ozma

cut all ties to your previous existance.  prepare for a new chapter.

existence. :D

"Both -ance and -ence derive ultimately from Latin endings spelled -entia and -antia.
Before the Sixteenth Century when English scholars busied themselves trying to make English spelling and grammar conform to the logic of Latin, some words that had already entered the language spelled with -ance were altered to -ence."
-- http://www.dailywritingtips.com/words-with-the-suffixes-ance-and-ence/

glen is just old school.