Melvins and Down to tour

Started by MALMIFICUS, June 03, 2009, 05:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FartLips

Quote from: Buick on June 30, 2009, 07:54:48 AM
Don't eat the cheddar biscuits, they'll fill you up before the shrimp starts arriving.

i don't have that problem. :D
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Juan

Quote from: FART LIPS on June 30, 2009, 11:51:32 AM
Quote from: Buick on June 30, 2009, 07:54:48 AM
Don't eat the cheddar biscuits, they'll fill you up before the shrimp starts arriving.

i don't have that problem. :D

Fart Eyes is a fatty.

Uncle Fester

FartLips

fatty in ways that makes your moms happy!
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

bigfil38

Quote from: beersnob on June 27, 2009, 10:30:07 AM
  And, "Down" is like "and" or "the" when you're searching the net.  So, what the fuck?  You got a link?

TRUER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN.  WHEN I USED TO LOOK FOR BOOTLEGS IT WAS NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND ANY.  I'D ALWAYS GET HITS FOR SYSTEM OF A DOWN AND THREE DOORS DOWN. ](*,)

NO DOWN BY LAW THOUGH.

bigfil38

Quote from: PhilxCore on June 27, 2009, 03:01:27 PM
I wasn't this shit as a troll was I?

Atleast give me that people?
TROLLS ARE THE WORST. 8) 

CAPS ARE COOL. 8)

AND I'D LOVE A BIDET RIGHT ABOUT NOW. 8)

bigfil38

Quote from: moderndayviking on June 29, 2009, 08:48:37 PM

So for all the people that seem so angry about Melvins touring with Down, I have one question....

What did you think about the shows they did with Rush????

:lol:

nothintothenotice

Quote from: bigfil38 on July 02, 2009, 02:22:25 PM

So for all the people that seem so angry about Melvins touring with Down, I have one question....

rush = better then down

GetchaPull84

I've seen Down the last coupla times here in Seattle.... lame ass shit.  Uninspired, watered down, lackluster, etc.  I agree with whoever said Pepper looked bored, no doubt about it.

Rather see Crowbar and COC tour and leave Phil in his barn shooting up his neck and toe veins in good ol' Nawlins.  Melvins will be fuckin' outrageous!!
Everytime I'm on the street
People laugh and point at me
They talk about my length of hair
And the out of date clothes I wear

bigfil38

Quote from: nothintothenotice on July 02, 2009, 05:22:56 PM
Quote from: bigfil38 on July 02, 2009, 02:22:25 PM

rush = better then down

OK :roll:

bigfil38

Quote from: GetchaPull84 on July 02, 2009, 09:48:28 PM
I've seen Down the last coupla times here in Seattle.... lame ass shit.  Uninspired, watered down, lackluster, etc.  I agree with whoever said Pepper looked bored, no doubt about it.

Rather see Crowbar and COC tour and leave Phil in his barn shooting up his neck and toe veins in good ol' Nawlins.  Melvins will be fuckin' outrageous!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  OH MAN, YOU'RE HILARIOUS!  DO YOU WRITE YOUR OWN MATERIAL? =D>

IrvingtonFoster

if you thought Down was boring the first time, why would you go again? :lol:
slow and low, that is the tempo

bigfil38

FartLips