Melvins and Down to tour

Started by MALMIFICUS, June 03, 2009, 05:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlamour

Ok thanks but I thought I saw some dates that listed Melvins but then not.  I'm sure it's all early.  I haven't gone through this thread but it looks like there's a little rift between Melvins fans and Down fans.  I went to their forum and there were some colorful words exchanged.

jlamour

Quote from: I am the Sun on June 04, 2009, 02:49:37 AM
I'm more bothered by the idea of being stuck in a room filled with Anselmo fans than being stuck in a room with Anselmo himself

Ok see? I just started going through the thread and I read this.  I fucking agree 100%.  Of course I'll be there with a bunch of my friends who are Anselmo fans.

the ether bunny

what are ticket prices lookin' like?
he was a mongoloid.

>>>JZS<<<

Like Stee

Don't know if anyone saw the Showbox So DOH! is on presale today.  Password: Showbox.
satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: the ether bunny on June 24, 2009, 05:31:04 PM
After ticketmaster fees, around $40-45.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Jozzy

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on June 24, 2009, 05:57:56 PM
Quote from: the ether bunny on June 24, 2009, 05:31:04 PM
After ticketmaster fees, around $40-45.

Tix are 23 bucks for the MI show. I can't see it being more than 30 bucks after the service charges(for that show at least).

FantoMANKY

Pardon me if this has already been answered but does anyone know what lineup of Melvins it will be for this tour?  The Coady/Jared lineup or the Trevor Dunn lineup.  Just curious if its going to be the Dunn version doing Houdini.

This sounds like a pretty cool show.  I like seeing something different and thats exactly what this will be.  I like Down though so im pretty stoked either way.

erin

baltimore date. yay, i don't have to travel anymore!
TV Mind... time to wake up

bigfil38

Quote from: FART LIPS on June 24, 2009, 12:21:58 AM
Quote from: bigfil38 on June 23, 2009, 11:13:40 PM
Quote from: FART LIPS on June 23, 2009, 10:48:12 PM
Quote from: bigfil38 on June 23, 2009, 10:44:28 PM
Quote from: glen on June 23, 2009, 02:32:35 PM
Emerald Theatre
Mt. Clemens, MI Sat, 09/19/09
06:30 PM
CAN WE ALL CARPOOL AND SHARE A BED?  I CALL MIDDLE!
of a man sandwich. :lol:
YOU'LL BE LAYING ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED, AND I ALWAYS LAY ON MY RIGHT SIDE. :wink:
hey that's fine, i'll take the cooter. :P
YOU WON'T HAVE A CHOICE. 8)

Buick GN

Don't eat the cheddar biscuits, they'll fill you up before the shrimp starts arriving.

black stallion

Quote from: FantoMANKY on June 24, 2009, 07:23:47 PM
Pardon me if this has already been answered but does anyone know what lineup of Melvins it will be for this tour?  The Coady/Jared lineup or the Trevor Dunn lineup.  Just curious if its going to be the Dunn version doing Houdini.
think Coady&Jared will be there and they'll play stuff from their last two albums, maybe a mix of new and old material
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

glen

it will be  the 4 piece incantation.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

nothintothenotice

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN