Buzz & his dogs

Started by Idlehanz, June 18, 2009, 05:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idlehanz

are in the latest Revolver....

dead mike

I can't really see the text, but is one of the dogs named Coco Diablo Chanel?

What the fuck?
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

Idlehanz

Quote from: dead mike on June 18, 2009, 05:05:55 PM
I can't really see the text, but is one of the dogs named Coco Diablo Chanel?

What the fuck?
Yep.  Also Itchy and Bacchus.

That's the pic I got, sorry it's so small.

>>>JZS<<<

Uncle Fester

anybody have the issue to scan? It seems like a pretty interesting read.

rictus

ConJuan

Buzz isn't allowed to own a cat after Animal rights activists spotted the inlay photo from Bullhead where a poor defenceless moggy was being held up by it's tail.  Such wanton cruelty is a federal offence in the state of California.  Honestly.
Ridicule is nothing to be scared of.

Uncle Fester

Quote from: conj on June 18, 2009, 07:18:54 PM
Buzz isn't allowed to own a cat after Animal rights activists spotted the inlay photo from Bullhead where a poor defenceless moggy was being held up by it's tail.  Such wanton cruelty is a federal offence in the state of California.  Honestly.
so is he not allowed near blind people in wheelchairs either? y'know... the electroretard cover.

ConJuan

Quote from: Uncle Fester on June 18, 2009, 07:47:21 PM

so is he not allowed near blind people in wheelchairs either? y'know... the electroretard cover.
That's an excellent question.  I think human cruelty is tolerated more than animal cruelty though I could be wrong.  I love that cover by the way.  Frank Kozik has a twisted imagination.
Ridicule is nothing to be scared of.

FartLips

don't forget that poor spider!
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Idlehanz

Quote from: Uncle Fester on June 18, 2009, 06:32:27 PM

Just go read it out of the magazine without paying for it.  That page is the whole article.

Mad Arab

It was Lori that held the cat by the tail, not Buzz. Thats a lame thing to use to restrict him from owning a cat.

rictus

Quote from: Idlehanz on June 18, 2009, 08:24:10 PM
Quote from: Uncle Fester on June 18, 2009, 06:32:27 PM

Just go rip it out of the magazine without paying for it.  That page is the whole article.

fixed.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: conj on June 18, 2009, 07:18:54 PM
:lol: In Ireland they'll hang you from your knickers and flog you with potatoes for first offenses.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

molotov

What about that little cute two-headed dog from Houdini?