Buzz & his dogs

Started by Idlehanz, June 18, 2009, 05:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. Mike

And it was Ozma, not Bullhead.

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

>>>JZS<<<

glen

I could be off on this but by my count he's got 4.  thats alot of shit to shovel.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

rictus

Quote from: glen on June 19, 2009, 07:35:54 AM
I could be off on this but by my count he's got 4.  thats alot of shit to shovel.

That's how many I got, and yes it is. See my minor complaint.

Captain CoryCory

Quote from: conj on June 18, 2009, 08:09:30 PM
Quote from: Uncle Fester on June 18, 2009, 07:47:21 PM

so is he not allowed near blind people in wheelchairs either? y'know... the electroretard cover.
That's an excellent question.  I think human cruelty is tolerated more than animal cruelty though I could be wrong.  I love that cover by the way.  Frank Kozik has a twisted imagination.

I dunno, I saw the following in the news:
- Kid kills a bunch of cats, gets 200 years.
- Michael Vick kills dogs, gets two years and a bunch of other charges.
- A football player named Dante kills an old man in a car accident, get 30 days.
- Brandy kills some dude a few years back in vehicular manslaughter, gets a year in the slammer TOPS.

Justafilthylurker

Quote from: conj on June 18, 2009, 08:09:30 PM
Frank Kozik

Fuck stuckism. Manifestos are lame as hell.

bathroom creep

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

Centripetal core of soul sojourn the field vibrates to absolution. I climb toward the sun to breathe the universal.

Have you seen the bridge?  I ain't seen the bridge!  Where's that confounded bridge?!

ManWithNoName

Uncle Fester

Quote from: Idlehanz on June 18, 2009, 08:24:10 PM
Quote from: Uncle Fester on June 18, 2009, 06:32:27 PM
anybody have the issue to scan? It seems like a pretty interesting read.

Just go read it out of the magazine without paying for it.  That page is the whole article.
I guess I have bad eyes because I cant read any of that.

GrimReaper

FartLips

he lives on the top of a hill and has a two year old car. got that, glenny?
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Uncle Fester

Quote from: FART LIPS on June 21, 2009, 01:08:25 PM
he lives on the top of a hill and has a two year old car. got that, glenny?
hes owned the car for two years. who knows how old the car itself is.
if your trying to find buzz just look him up in the phoen book. im sure hes listed. :P