Best Melvins Pic Ever

Started by Живојиновић, June 24, 2009, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angus Khan

Buzz is sulking with his arms crossed because Dale turned up wearing the same outfit.
...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

BC

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: Angus Khan on May 28, 2010, 01:54:32 PM
Buzz is sulking with his arms crossed because Dale turned up wearing the same outfit.

:D

gesundheit

nightwolf

amazing, especially the last one

norecess

awesome! is that buzz's dad wearing a melvins cap? :lol:

loving' buzz's shadow in the second pic, thats dave in the 3rd one wearing a mol triffid shirt. and is that a proto mumu lorax is spotting? looks like it!

gesundheit

Proto (or Prototype) Mumu would be an excellent band name.

black stallion

Quote from: norecess on May 31, 2010, 03:15:42 AM
thats dave in the 3rd one wearing a mol triffid shirt

sorry,had to post this

Melvins - Into The Void
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

norecess

Quote from: black stallion on May 31, 2010, 05:36:56 AM
Quote from: norecess on May 31, 2010, 03:15:42 AM
thats dave in the 3rd one wearing a mol triffid shirt

sorry,had to post this

no need to apologize-- after all, that's the baddest version of into the void there is.

nightwolf

>>>JZS<<<

B.O.   1982

Komar

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Idlehanz

Dale's mom is a sweet lady.  Met her in Aberdeen many years ago.  She stopped me because I was wearing a Melvins shirt.  It was the day after a Seattle show.  She talked to me about the show for a bit then went on her way. 

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Idlehanz on May 31, 2010, 12:18:23 PM
Dale's mom is a sweet lady.  Met her in Aberdeen many years ago.  She stopped me because I was wearing a Melvins shirt.  It was the day after a Seattle show.  She talked to me about the show for a bit then went on her way. 
Heh, nice.
Regarding moms,  I remember reading a rolling stone article badmouthing mike patton, and the next issue, his mom wrote in defending him as 'a great son, she was very proud of him.'
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus