Best Melvins Pic Ever

Started by Живојиновић, June 24, 2009, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windshield

I could really see them doing a show as the Flintstones. Buzz as Fred, Dale as Barney, Coady as Betty, and Jared as Wilma.

TheLegitMan93

Quote from: Windshield on June 26, 2010, 09:02:12 PM
I could really see them doing a show as the Flintstones. Buzz as Fred, Dale as Barney, Coady as Betty, and Jared as Wilma.

They SHOULD do that!

Mad Arab

Quote from: rhyme orange on June 26, 2010, 06:30:04 PM

These pics are awesome. The bottom one looks like it came from Rolling Stone magazine.

Mad Arab

AD Gore looks like he's got cancer or he needs to eat a sandwich or two.

jonE5

Quote from: rhyme orange on June 26, 2010, 06:42:36 PM
other ancestors of buzz and dales.  i think they evented vitamins and the muumuu and used to slay dinosaurs with jesus.

It's funny. At the Boston show last week. I brought a friend who was seeing them for the first time. Dale and Cody were wearing their fuzzy shoulder pad outfits, and he said  "He's got a Barney Rubble thing going on"

the ether bunny

Quote from: Joe Deutrom on June 27, 2010, 07:35:00 AM

dude... punks don't eat anything except for drugs.  8)
he was a mongoloid.

Like Stee

Cody tweeted a link to the BB flickr account, with lots of tour photos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/big_business/
satanoscillatemymetallicsonatas

Dumpster D

noice!

ok so, who's got some melvins Drumsticks for $?

these pictures are really something!

jonE5

Quote from: Dumpster D on June 29, 2010, 01:17:08 AM
noice!

Great Pics, thanks.-
I picked up one Dale and one Cody stick. Used @ the merch table. Walsby said "Make me an offer" I said "Five bucks each?" Done! They may become some of my favorite Melvins swag. I love how they're all splintered and shredded. I'm thinking of putting them in some sort of shadow box of something. Maybe with my ticket from that show.

ManWithNoName

jonE5

Mad Arab

Quote from: the ether bunny on June 27, 2010, 02:17:34 PM
Quote from: Joe Deutrom on June 27, 2010, 07:35:00 AM

dude... punks don't eat anything except for drugs.  8)
touch

Dumpster D

I really like that Brian Walsby uses a permanent marker, no mistakes or at least get it right the first time best as possible, it's almost the same way punk rock is done in a sense, way to be!

I STILL laugh my ass off at the "melvins say; get aids and have sex with children!"

heheh, Dale pen!

who bought that anyway?

(PAUL)

Quote from: jonE5 on June 29, 2010, 11:00:38 AM
Quote from: Dumpster D on June 29, 2010, 01:17:08 AM
noice!

Great Pics, thanks.-
I picked up one Dale and one Cody stick. Used @ the merch table. Walsby said "Make me an offer" I said "Five bucks each?" Done! They may become some of my favorite Melvins swag. I love how they're all splintered and shredded. I'm thinking of putting them in some sort of shadow box of something. Maybe with my ticket from that show.

A friend of mine got Dale's stick at the Madison concert after the epic Lovely Butterfly drum off at the end of the show. I'm just a little jealous  :x
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Dumpster D

A friend of mine had a pair of CFH drumsticks sighned by vinnie...one night at a party we discovered one of the random drunk buddies had taken then off the wall and had used them on the kit, the person OBVIOULSY was too fucking stupid to know how to play in the first place because the tips got chewed up from hitting the hi-hat like a little bitch, REGARDLESS...make SURE you don't let this kind of shit happen to your melvins sticks!

anyone who gets an a pair they can sell, Let's talk business!