Best Melvins Pic Ever

Started by Живојиновић, June 24, 2009, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peebot

I saw Eric Burdon & the Animals on Sunday and their guitarist Eric McFadden was wearing a Melvins shirt. He was killing it too, really talented guy. I guess he's played in P-Funk and a shitload of other bands.

Eric Burdon was pretty bummed on the sun.

GrimReaper

Maybe he has skin cancer concerns. Thanks for the great picture, couldn't see it at work last night!

Saw Eric at Snoqualmie a year or two ago. Still puts on a great show.

jules

glen

you probably didn't know this but Buzz wears the mumu around the house with a nice pair of fuzzy slippers.  :shock:
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Satchel Paige

Quote from: glen on September 05, 2013, 06:15:48 AM
you probably didn't know this but Buzz wears the mumu around the house with a nice pair of fuzzy slippers.  :shock:

and no underwear

glen

Quote from: Satchel Paige on September 05, 2013, 10:44:04 AM
Quote from: glen on September 05, 2013, 06:15:48 AM

and no underwear

:shock: :shock: :shock:

even I didn't know that.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

laughingwlucifer65

"i'll be your dad"

[attachment deleted by admin]

Snivlemdotcom

Idlehanz

Nice! Take a panorama shot and move around and you get a neat effect.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Dumpster D

Jareds one turned out the best.  :D

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Dumpster D

That Green sparkle Kit!  Slimer Lives again!  :P

Schnabster

Quote from: black stallion on September 09, 2013, 02:55:27 PM

Dale is back in good old shape, leaving us others in the 40thies in shame!