Best Melvins Pic Ever

Started by Живојиновић, June 24, 2009, 03:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

black stallion

Quote from: Tobias on March 30, 2020, 03:39:32 PM
I posted this on the Melvins FB group with the same description. Just an observation. I did take it from Charles's page. He's been posting a lot of great unseen photos lately

yeah, i took that from there. hope is not a problem, for that reason i put credits exactly as i've seen them on fb. thought it was a cool pic, Crover is always cool
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

black stallion

from Mark Deutrom

QuoteLori Black's Ibanez RB888 Musician bass. Lori and I bought this bass together at a store in Palo Alto, CA a year after we moved to the Bay Area from LA in 1984. Lori was looking for something light in weight with a small body as she is that way herself ! This was the only bass on the market at that time that was small, and also a professional grade instrument that was affordable. Not many of these were made in the blacked out version, so that makes it special also. Lori used this bass through her time in Clown Alley for all recordings and shows we did. This is also the bass used on Ozma, Bullhead, Eggnog and assorted other recordings, as well as her live work with Melvins. Lori used a GK 400 amp initially, and then stepped up to a Mesa 400+ The bass has recently been restored to it's full playing capacity and still sounds and plays great. Enjoy this close up look at a legendary instrument

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Tobias

Quote from: black stallion on March 30, 2020, 03:46:46 PM
Quote from: Tobias on March 30, 2020, 03:39:32 PM
I posted this on the Melvins FB group with the same description. Just an observation. I did take it from Charles's page. He's been posting a lot of great unseen photos lately

yeah, i took that from there. hope is not a problem, for that reason i put credits exactly as i've seen them on fb. thought it was a cool pic, Crover is always cool

No problem at all. I hope Charles posts some more Melvins photos
Have you ever only eaten what's alive?

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian

))))((((

GiveMe45

Quote from: ))))(((( on April 08, 2020, 08:10:15 PM

Hi, I'm Doctor Buzzo and I'll be performing your vasectomy today.  Any questions?

nobodyinteresting

Do former bassists count?

deatheats

black stallion

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian

Stonergrunge

I was listening to Eggnog this morning so I took a picture of the CD and uploaded it to my instagram account and then this happened...

cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

black stallion

Quote from: Stonergrunge on June 01, 2020, 01:06:11 AM
I was listening to Eggnog this morning so I took a picture of the CD and uploaded it to my instagram account and then this happened...

i'm very proud of you!  :D