Little help on bassist dead heads t-shirt??

Started by pinkyslim, July 17, 2009, 01:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


hagus667

I didn't realize these were supposed to be bassists.  I also didn't realize that this was a rare shirt, as the ebay site says.  It is, however, awesome.
"I don't think I should be playing with these medium strings. I need light gauge if I'm gonna thrash!"

spunkmonkey

It's not really rare.  Everyone says their *insert item being sold* is "super rare" just to (hopefully) drive up the price.

Chief Ten Beers

 The shirt was sold on the NWB tour, and I have it.
From L to R - Lukin, Lorax, Preston, Deutrom, Rutmanis

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on July 17, 2009, 04:09:19 PM
The shirt was sold on the NWB tour, and I have it.
From L to R - Lukin, Lorax, Preston, Deutrom, Rutmanis

I don't see it...It looks more like the Breeders +1.

TheSwingSet

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on July 17, 2009, 04:46:14 PM
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on July 17, 2009, 04:09:19 PM
The shirt was sold on the NWB tour, and I have it.
From L to R - Lukin, Lorax, Preston, Deutrom, Rutmanis

I don't see it...It looks more like the Breeders +1.


BWAHAHAHAH!!!!
"SwingSet you look like a bunch of guys I know in Ireland.  It's a particular  look I can't describe.  A sort of don't fuck with me or I'll kill you look.
I mean all this in the nicest possible way of course"
--conj

Buick GN

I was under the impression that pinky was a XXXL.

nothintothenotice

Quote from: spunkmonkey on July 17, 2009, 04:01:09 PM
It's not really rare.  Everyone says their *insert item being sold* is "super rare" just to (hopefully) drive up the price.
its kinda rare acually. ever since i lost mine due to being a drunk fool after the show in seattle. i stopped to piss in an ally somewhere and fucking lost it. been looking on ebay since. theres been a few. there definitely not easy to come by

pinkyslim

Quote from: Buick on July 17, 2009, 09:44:33 PM
I was under the impression that pinky was a XXXL.

lol..

dude, expornfeaturedancer.. :oops:

38DD
125 lbs.
shaved
1/2 El Salvadorian
1/2 Hunduran

all woman =D&gt;


pinkyslim

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on July 17, 2009, 04:09:19 PM
The shirt was sold on the NWB tour, and I have it.
From L to R - Lukin, Lorax, Preston, Deutrom, Rutmanis

Thanks Mang. 8)
I especially like the stabbed in the back graphic on back of t-shirt :lol:

Idlehanz

Quote from: pinkyslim on July 17, 2009, 11:27:32 PM
Quote from: Buick on July 17, 2009, 09:44:33 PM
I was under the impression that pinky was a XXXL.

lol..

dude, expornfeaturedancer.. :oops:

38DD
125 lbs.
shaved
1/2 El Salvadorian
1/2 Hunduran

all woman =D&gt;


I know dancer......I know porn.....What's a porn feature dancer?

I'll say it for Farty.  Pics!



As far as the shirt goes, I never thought any of them looked like anybody in particular.

pinkyslim

Quote from: Idlehanz on July 17, 2009, 11:40:27 PM
Quote from: pinkyslim on July 17, 2009, 11:27:32 PM
Quote from: Buick on July 17, 2009, 09:44:33 PM
I was under the impression that pinky was a XXXL.

lol..

dude, expornfeaturedancer.. :oops:

38DD
125 lbs.
shaved
1/2 El Salvadorian
1/2 Hunduran

all woman =D&gt;


I know dancer......I know porn.....What's a porn feature dancer?

I'll say it for Farty.  Pics!

First a strip chick,
Then pOrn...Then feature dancer..

FartLips

Quote from: Idlehanz on July 17, 2009, 11:40:27 PM
Quote from: pinkyslim on July 17, 2009, 11:27:32 PM
Quote from: Buick on July 17, 2009, 09:44:33 PM
I was under the impression that pinky was a XXXL.

lol..

dude, expornfeaturedancer.. :oops:

38DD
125 lbs.
shaved
1/2 El Salvadorian
1/2 Hunduran

all woman =D&gt;


I know dancer......I know porn.....What's a porn feature dancer?

I'll say it for Farty.  Pics!
its ok, i got em!
Judy is mad.🤣

ManWithNoName


FartLips

yeah, fucker finally did something right!  but it did cost rictus one trillion dollars. rictus, you got overdraft protection, right?
Judy is mad.🤣