Little help on bassist dead heads t-shirt??

Started by pinkyslim, July 17, 2009, 01:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GrimReaper


>>>JZS<<<


glen

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on July 22, 2009, 07:54:47 AM
Cool paintings.

?????  paintings?   come on!!!   who cares about the paintings?

BTW: if it is pinkyslim then she's had some work done.  becuase I've seen pictures of pinkyslim.
man have I seen pictures of pinkyslim.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

FartLips

Judy is mad.🤣

ManWithNoName

is it time for another one of Glen's stories about the good ol' days?

MeddlingCrybaby

Glen means he likes the pornos he's seen of her.
Fester Rules You Drool

pinkyslim

another MELVINS shirt.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Jozzy


Uncle Fester

yeah im sure glen will let it go this one time. as long as its only just this once.

FartLips

Quote from: Uncle Fester on July 22, 2009, 01:25:07 PM
yeah im sure glen will let it go this one time. as long as its only just this once.
every pic he sees, he lets it go. :shock:
Judy is mad.🤣

glen

Quote from: pinkyslim on July 22, 2009, 01:06:53 PM
another MELVINS shirt.

what would JZS say at a time like this?

probably something like "cool transformer".

#-o

PS: the dong comment... come on now.  have we no decency whatsoever?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

norecess

Quote from: pinkyslim on July 21, 2009, 10:54:00 PM
my new shirt is a bit tight :x

maybe it needs to get stretched a little bit more.

i think im the second guy from the right, btw.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: norecess on July 24, 2009, 12:05:22 PM
Quote from: pinkyslim on July 21, 2009, 10:54:00 PM
my new shirt is a bit tight :x

maybe it needs to get stretched a little bit more.

i think im the second guy from the right, btw.
:shock: Woah, you're right! 
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: glen on July 24, 2009, 11:35:40 AM
Quote from: pinkyslim on July 22, 2009, 01:06:53 PM
another MELVINS shirt.

what would JZS say at a time like this?

probably something like "cool transformer".

Glen, I thought you knew by now, I'm an Ass man.

FartLips

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on July 24, 2009, 04:06:38 PM
Quote from: glen on July 24, 2009, 11:35:40 AM
Quote from: pinkyslim on July 22, 2009, 01:06:53 PM
another MELVINS shirt.

what would JZS say at a time like this?

probably something like "cool transformer".

Glen, I thought you knew by now, I'm an Ass.
fixed. :P
Judy is mad.🤣