old Melvins shirts wanted

Started by PrickHonky, August 17, 2009, 07:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

pinkyslim

all this is very gay.
doesn't viewing wrestler lower your IQ?

except Andy Kauffman, all others blow. :lol:

FartLips

I don't watch wrestling, dude, so I went the mma route.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Uncle Fester

I used to be crazy about wrestling when I was like 8. I thought I would love it forever.... i was very wrong.
I still love all the old characters that were previously posted... those guys are all classic.

Juan

Quote from: Uncle Fester on August 23, 2009, 12:25:47 PM
cant forget jake the snake, sgt. slaughter..the legion of doom, earthquake and typhoon, nation of domination and doink and dink the clown.

They were all sissy boys Adviser Fester!

Now Abdullah The Butcher.....there was a bad-ass wrestler!!

Who was the guy below.............(I'll give you a clue.....he was even more of a douchebag than the Bushwackers!)

glen

or!!  you could start a "is it too early to talk a little wrestling?" thread in the ecuminical section.

just sayin is all.

so about those shirts... 8-[
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

PrickHonky

Quote from: glen on August 24, 2009, 05:49:46 PM
or!!  you could start a "is it too early to talk a little wrestling?" thread in the ecuminical section.

just sayin is all.

my thoughts exactly. how did a Melvins shirt thread get turned into an 80s "wrasslin" thread?  ](*,)
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: PrickHonky on August 24, 2009, 09:43:38 PM

just sayin is all.

my thoughts exactly. how did a Melvins shirt thread get turned into an 80s "wrasslin" thread?  ](*,)

Fuckin' Juan & his 56'' pythons.

nothintothenotice

Quote from: Uncle Fester on August 24, 2009, 06:08:03 AM
I used to be crazy about wrestling when I was like 8. I thought I would love it forever.... i was very wrong.
I still love all the old characters that were previously posted... those guys are all classic.
me too, i like the classics, i stopped when i was in 6th or 7th grade. but back then it was cooler, like when nwo were all hardcore and invading wwf and shit. oh good, i sound like a nerd.  :cry:

PrickHonky

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on August 24, 2009, 10:05:36 PM
Quote from: PrickHonky on August 24, 2009, 09:43:38 PM

just sayin is all.

I believe you mean 5.6" garden snakes.
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

Juan

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on August 24, 2009, 10:05:36 PM

Actually that's "fuckin Grandmaster Juan and his 56" python!" 8)

Juan

Quote from: nothintothenotice on August 24, 2009, 10:12:18 PM
Quote from: Uncle Fester on August 24, 2009, 06:08:03 AM
me too, i like the classics, i stopped when i was in 6th or 7th grade. but back then it was cooler, like when nwo were all hardcore and invading wwf and shit. oh good, i sound like a nerd.  :cry:

Wow you're a youngster.