Orlando 9-2-2009

Started by PrickHonky, August 28, 2009, 10:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PrickHonky

I know it is still a few days away, but I am so damn excited to be seeing the Melvins again; even if it is opening for Down. Fortunately the two people I am going with do not like Down so we will not be staying for that garbage.
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

FartLips

down is garbage? prickhonky is a keeper!
Judy is mad.🤣

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: FART LIPS on August 29, 2009, 07:06:46 AM
down is garbage? prickhonky is a keeper!

Yeah, garbage!..prihonkeeper!

DC

even though I got to skip out on down, and I got to hear potre, next time they open, im passin'

PrickHonky

is there anyone on the boards that lives in the area who will be going to the show?? I would like to meet some Melvins fans from my area. I am tired of getting blank stares whenever I mention their name.
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

Buick GN

Quote from: PrickHonky on August 31, 2009, 02:36:03 PM
I am tired of getting blank stares whenever I mention their name.
It's been that way for ages..I like it that way.   :)

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: Buick on August 31, 2009, 03:53:27 PM
Quote from: PrickHonky on August 31, 2009, 02:36:03 PM
I am tired of getting blank stares whenever I mention their name.
It's been that way for ages..I like it that way.   :)

It's better this way......the few, the proud, the creepy.

Buick GN

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on August 31, 2009, 04:54:07 PM
Quote from: Buick on August 31, 2009, 03:53:27 PM
Quote from: PrickHonky on August 31, 2009, 02:36:03 PM
I am tired of getting blank stares whenever I mention their name.
It's been that way for ages..I like it that way.   :)

It's better this way......the few, the proud, the creepy.
YES!

Good one, JZueS

queenbzzoofcourse

Quote from: PrickHonky on August 28, 2009, 10:34:32 PM
[I know it is still a few days away, but I am so damn excited to be seeing the Melvins again;]

You are in for  YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

FartLips

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on August 31, 2009, 04:54:07 PM
Quote from: Buick on August 31, 2009, 03:53:27 PM
Quote from: PrickHonky on August 31, 2009, 02:36:03 PM
I am tired of getting blank stares whenever I mention their name.
It's been that way for ages..I like it that way.   :)

It's better this way......the few, the proud, the creepy.
that should go on the shirt.
Judy is mad.🤣

PrickHonky

Quote from: FART LIPS on August 31, 2009, 09:31:02 PM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on August 31, 2009, 04:54:07 PM
Quote from: Buick on August 31, 2009, 03:53:27 PM
Quote from: PrickHonky on August 31, 2009, 02:36:03 PM
I am tired of getting blank stares whenever I mention their name.
It's been that way for ages..I like it that way.   :)

It's better this way......the few, the proud, the creepy.
that should go on the shirt.

that would be an awesome shirt! I guess it is a good thing so few people know who they are. I would hate to see this forum get polluted by vermin
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

glen

Quote from: PrickHonky on August 31, 2009, 10:17:59 PM
I would hate to see this forum get polluted by vermin

speaking of which.. anyone seen Juan lately?   how about that bigfail guy?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

(the) Razor

Bigfail. Nice.

I got a laugh outta that.
Don't click this

bUTTHOLEmAN

What brand shirts are they selling?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

PrickHonky

Melvins destroyed tonight!! Played for about 45 minutes and were tight as always I don't remember the order of the set list but it was awesome. Stuck around for Down which was just ok, the highlight of their set was Dale coming out to play drums on the last song and do a drum solo. The members of Down(including Phil Anselmo) all stood back in amazement as Dale tore it up. Too bad Melvins are not headlining this time, but any Melvins show is great for me. Got a few pics before security busted me. My girlfriend absolutely loved it and is now an even bigger Melvins fan. Only had two shirts, Red Devil with 'See You In Hell' at the bottom and the two different eagle designs(all black or red and gold), and a silk screen concert poster. The set list, though the order is off went something like this:

POTRE
another song from POTRE whose name I forget
Dies Iraea
Hooch
Anaconda
Zodiac
The Bit(I've never heard The Bit played so fucking slow in my life.
Mr. DNA(Devo cover)
Civilized Drum Solo
The Talking Horse
A History Of Drunks
A History Of Bad Men(intro)
The Kicking Machine
Billy Fish
Dog Island

and to end the show, Jared brought out beers(Corona I think) for Dale, he, and Coady and all 4 of them sang a super slowed down version of 'Okie From Muskogee' with just Buzz playing the guitar part. Even though I have only seen Melvins live 3 times, each time I am always blown away at how loud and heavy they sound and still sound good.
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.