Buzzo on Redeye tonight AGAIN!

Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, September 10, 2009, 01:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Uncle Fester


bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Bitches of Copacabana

They need Oderus Urungus and Buzzo on at the same time.
"Be-bop boot and shoe, ding dong the bell has been rang."

Uncle Fester


dead mike

Jeez-O-Man!

This is like the umpteenth time he's been on Fox News.

WHEN is he going to be a guest on the Diane Rehm Show on NPR???

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: dead mike on September 10, 2009, 08:52:35 PM
Jeez-O-Man!

This is like the umpteenth time he's been on Fox News.

WHEN is he going to be a guest on the Diane Rehm Show on NPR???
Heh. 
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on September 10, 2009, 08:56:50 PM
Quote from: dead mike on September 10, 2009, 08:52:35 PM
Jeez-O-Man!

This is like the umpteenth time he's been on Fox News.

WHEN is he going to be a guest on the Diane Rehm Show on NPR???
Heh. 

60 minutes...he could replace Andy Rooney & complain about stuff.

nightwolf

let us know if outside US can watch it...

Idlehanz


bigjerm!

Holy crap. I am a big enough geek to know that buzzo was on red eye on fox nesw before, but I still have dial up and was not able to watch the videos. Tonight though I came home from the bar. first night wearing my new Melvins shirt, and i turns it on fox news and see buzzo premoting chicken switch. I assume this is a new red eye program, and it is very comical. By the way fuck CNN, watch fox news or you are blowing it.

Smoghler

"They were playing guitars and getting loud and they spilled beer on Jesus" (Daniel Johnston)

jlamour


Chomas

I wish he would be on a cool show and not that gayfest.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus