MY KICK ASS EBAY FIND!!!!!!

Started by PrickHonky, October 19, 2009, 10:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buick GN

Quote from: PrickHonky on October 29, 2009, 03:51:53 PM
my copy of The End LP arrived today. Great shape, has pink insert that has 7/500 stamped in the lower right hand corner. Vinyl is beautiful shade of pinkish red. One label is light pink with darker pinkish/red skull, the other side label is white with the same color skull; also has a 3rd label/sticker that is the light pink/dark pink skull.

FartLips

Quote from: rictus on October 29, 2009, 04:35:10 PM
Quote from: glen on October 29, 2009, 06:50:00 AM
...wha?    you lost me at "cold, hungry and alone".

Something about pvc pipe and femjaculating. Made perfect sense to me.
is this on video? :D
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Buick GN

Quote from: FART LIPS on October 29, 2009, 11:59:38 PM
Quote from: rictus on October 29, 2009, 04:35:10 PM
Quote from: glen on October 29, 2009, 06:50:00 AM
...wha?    you lost me at "cold, hungry and alone".

Something about pvc pipe and femjaculating. Made perfect sense to me.
is this on video? :D
cakefarts.c

oh wait, nm.

nothintothenotice

Got the blotter art for 25 bucks last night. Been wanting that for some time

PrickHonky

I will post pics when I get back in town
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

PrickHonky

here are pics of my copy of The End LP. I didn't put the red skull sticker/label on side B, it came that way.

[attachment deleted by admin]
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Buick GN

PrickHonky

Quote from: Buick on November 08, 2009, 07:26:35 PM
Nice..thanks for sharing, PH.

no problem. right now it is the only Melvins vinyl I own worth showing off; everything else I have seems so common(Set Me Straight, Hooch/Sky Pup pic disc, Black Stooges, Dale Crover Drumb and Mangled Demos)

jules

This just arrived. It was advertised as a Test Pressing; can anyone confirm or deny this? It's Gluey Porch Treatments, white label, plain inner sleeve only with VM303 (not VM103) printed on the info sheet which has been stapled to the inner sleeve. Whatever it is, it's made me hard...

[attachment deleted by admin]

PrickHonky

I think I remember seeing this on Ebay not to long ago but don't remember how much it went for.

jules

Quote from: PrickHonky on November 12, 2009, 06:08:27 PM
I think I remember seeing this on Ebay not to long ago but don't remember how much it went for.
$51

*edit*   bootleg

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: jules on November 12, 2009, 07:10:27 AM
This just arrived. It was advertised as a Test Pressing; can anyone confirm or deny this? It's Gluey Porch Treatments, white label, plain inner sleeve only with VM303 (not VM103) printed on the info sheet which has been stapled to the inner sleeve. Whatever it is, it's made me hard...

Yes, I have seen one of these in a record shop in Silver Spring MD in the early 90's. I didn't have the $35 to buy it,came back two days later and the guy told me that,no joke, Stephen King's wife bought it....that fuckin' bitch. :lol:

jules

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on November 13, 2009, 06:20:50 AM
Quote from: jules on November 12, 2009, 07:10:27 AM

Yes, I have seen one of these in a record shop in Silver Spring MD in the early 90's. I didn't have the $35 to buy it,came back two days later and the guy told me that,no joke, Stephen King's wife bought it....that fuckin' bitch. :lol:
:shock:

Idlehanz