MY KICK ASS EBAY FIND!!!!!!

Started by PrickHonky, October 19, 2009, 10:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

>>>JZS<<<

jules

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on January 18, 2011, 05:37:55 AM

Nope, that one's gonna be mine.  8)

Ha ha ha!

Hey JZS, what did you think of my The End test pressing, then? I would've thought congratulations were in order  :lol:

Rev. Mike

I got one of those speakers for free just by emailing Scion and asking if they were available to buy.  Same with the remix LP.

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: Rev. Mike on January 18, 2011, 11:26:28 AM
I got one of those speakers for free just by emailing Scion and asking if they were available to buy.  Same with the remix LP.

Word.

jules

Antitoxidote  :)
Mark Duetrom  :D
Honkey  :lol:

MrLuck87

Those look great.  I wonder why they changed the spelling of Honky.  I guess it's just one of those weird things they do, like putting 20min of silence at the end of it.

jules

Loads of miss-spellings mispellings missspellings mis-spellings misspellings lately; I'm sure they're all deliberate and yet another reminder that nobody should take them too seriously. I wish they'd do a remix LP of Prick, personally. See how far they can take it! They could even call it CRIP.

(the) flutter nuts

JUST GOT  RESOLVE/WITH TEETH FOR $5.50 ON EBAY
I got the shits real bad.

LebRon Maiden

TOOL

Got a German import of Prick on vinyl for $20.99!
There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened.  But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at.

jules

(the) flutter nuts

TOOL

Quote from: TOOL on February 02, 2011, 11:22:56 AM
Got a German import of Prick on vinyl for $20.99!

Now there's another one on EBAY in worse condition than the one I got.  The BUY IT NOW price is $82.25!!!
There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened.  But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at.

Alex-

For 15 euro, including transport costs :)

(the) flutter nuts

just got the cowboy 7" and it includes a sticker, did this single come with a sticker or was is just an add on from the seller? anyone?