MY KICK ASS EBAY FIND!!!!!!

Started by PrickHonky, October 19, 2009, 10:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.



GiveMe45

Holy crap!  The tatty one went for over $100.  The other decent copy is now over $300.  Still don't understand how I got my perfect copy for only $160 just a couple weeks ago.  I'll just spend the money I saved on a many beers for Jules if we ever get to hang out!

jules

Quote from: GiveMe45 on April 26, 2020, 08:39:27 PM
Holy crap!  The tatty one went for over $100.  The other decent copy is now over $300.  Still don't understand how I got my perfect copy for only $160 just a couple weeks ago.  I'll just spend the money I saved on a many beers for Jules if we ever get to hang out!
:cheers:

We will. And when we run out of beer money, I'll sell my copy so we never have to stop drinking.

Dumpster D

Quote from: jules on April 26, 2020, 11:58:23 PM
Quote from: GiveMe45 on April 26, 2020, 08:39:27 PM
Holy crap!  The tatty one went for over $100.  The other decent copy is now over $300.  Still don't understand how I got my perfect copy for only $160 just a couple weeks ago.  I'll just spend the money I saved on a many beers for Jules if we ever get to hang out!
:cheers:

We will. And when we run out of beer money, I'll sell my copy so we never have to stop drinking.

wait...you mean you only have one copy?  :D

GiveMe45

Got my other holy grail....original Eggnog 10"!  Paid a little too much but also includes a Tom Waits 10".  I am now officially taking a break from eBay/discogs....

Jozzy

Same here....mine is still on its way, but I have a copy of that and 8 Songs that should make my Melvins vinyl collection pretty respectable. I am nowhere near some of the collectors here, but I am working on it.

GiveMe45

Got the Peace Through Chemistry comp for real cheap.  I guess VG+ means a couple times where it skips but whatever.  $11!

Dumpster D

Quote from: GiveMe45 on June 20, 2020, 02:30:11 AM
Got the Peace Through Chemistry comp for real cheap.  I guess VG+ means a couple times where it skips but whatever.  $11!

You sure it's not the Tracking weight on your tonearm?

Also if you're lucky it could just be dirt or dust, or the pressing and groove etc...many different things can cause skips.

What Turntable do you have?


jules


amazonAMAZON


jules


rimb

Quote from: jules on July 21, 2020, 04:55:03 PM
Quote from: amazonAMAZON on July 21, 2020, 03:21:02 PM
Isn't Comm 23 the Melvins/Nirvana split?

It is.

Don't tell me they were thrown in with the Dope, Guns etc. LP???

jules

Quote from: rimb on July 21, 2020, 06:45:57 PM
Quote from: jules on July 21, 2020, 04:55:03 PM
Quote from: amazonAMAZON on July 21, 2020, 03:21:02 PM
Isn't Comm 23 the Melvins/Nirvana split?
It is.
Don't tell me they were thrown in with the Dope, Guns etc. LP???

Oh, I see. No, Dope Guns arrived separately. They should be thrown in with other records, though. They've been pointlessly too expensive for too long. Luckily I got these cheaper than usual.

deatheats

Quote from: jules on July 21, 2020, 11:58:31 PM
Oh, I see. No, Dope Guns arrived seperately. They should be thrown in with other records, though. They've been pointlessly too expensive for too long. Luckily I got these cheaper than usual.

Yup, I still don't have one in my collection, been waiting for the right moment...and weren't these bootlegged a bunch?