A Muso's Top 10 By King Buzzo In Skinny Mag This Month

Started by Juan, October 31, 2009, 09:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. Mike

I just listened to Fun House with Buzzo the other night.  That is way cooler than you Juan.

Mount Ambulance

nice desert island picks ... Station to Station is definatly one of the best and most overlooked in the Thin White Duke's catolouge, nice to see Buzz give it some praise ... Nice on the Brainiac too. They were fuckin' great ... totally awesome live ... always wondered if Prig (as it refrences the title of a Braniac record & Melvins shared bills w/ them) off Bootliker was a tip of the hat to Tim Taylor ... 
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

Juan

Quote from: Rev. Mike on October 31, 2009, 01:52:55 PM
I just listened to Fun House with Buzzo the other night.  That is way cooler than you Juan.

Maybe so......but I was just spinning back both of my 12" Apache's by Incredible Bongo Band and extending the break beat for about half an hour. That makes you & Buzzo listening to Fun House together the other night seem totally lame and gay.

pinkyslim

name dropper [-X

FartLips

i listened to Pet Sounds with Buzzo, but that was a long time ago. :D
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

dijk cheese

Quote from: FART LIPS on November 01, 2009, 01:02:24 AM

im off to meet this lusty girl for a few drinks in a hour or two, thats way cooler than all the above.
i say i can't, but i really mean i won't.

FartLips

Quote from: dijk cheese on November 01, 2009, 01:10:55 AM
Quote from: FART LIPS on November 01, 2009, 01:02:24 AM

im off to meet this lusty girl for a few drinks in a hour or two, thats way cooler than all the above.
tru dat.
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Idlehanz

PrickHonky

Quote from: pinkyslim on October 31, 2009, 11:36:44 PM

name dropper [-X

would rather be a pants dropper personally  [-(
What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?

Turn around mister, and never trust a girl giving her donuts away for free.

FartLips

Quote from: PrickHonky on November 01, 2009, 10:45:38 AM
Quote from: pinkyslim on October 31, 2009, 11:36:44 PM

name dropper [-X

would rather be a pants dropper personally  [-(
she knows that too.

dead mike

Thanks, Grandmaster Fiend, I mean, Juan.

I had no idea Buzz was a big Bowie fan. This revelation is a badly needed boost to my persistently flagging self-esteem.

Quote from: Buzz'no redeeming social value whatsoever'

I'd say this is a pretty accurate way to describe the Melvins' entire career.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Uncle Danny

pinkyslim