the Melvins Army fanclub

Started by anaconda, May 08, 2004, 07:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anaconda

did anyone here ever receive everything when they
sent $5 to boner to join the Melvins Army???

brian

i got some naked pictures of your mom and a melvins bumper sticker

anaconda

:D  Did you really get a sticker?? Seriously??
I always wondered because on the artwork
it shows the Melvins Army insignia, and it says below it
cryptically: Enlist Now..as a member youll get exactly
what you deserve..

brian

nah i actually didn't sign up for their fan club till stag came out

got a newsletter, two bumper stickers, t-shirt, and the bar-x the rocking m cd single

anaconda

so it is legit then brian?? whats the current mailing address
of 'the melvins army' headquarters?? i wanna join!!
i want fun stufff! :P

Vcavallo

hey hey i want fun stuff too!!  share the knowledge
Vinney "only takes 15 years to make good on his promises" Cavallo

Mesteren

A scam?!?!? I think not!!!

I received a member card claiming:

"This official document hereby declares that:_________ is an official private first class member of the Melvins army. Therefore and henceforth for ever and ever! Amen! Signed: #0083 Sgt. Margery"

I also received a Melvins Army Iron-on patch (which I still have and never used), a T-shirt ("We hate you all") and the German live CD.
To be afraid when you are alone, in the dark, faced with the unknown, the unspeakable; that is understandable fear. To be afraid, mortally afraid, in broad daylight, in a crowded city street, that is to know Melvins.

brian

they stopped doing it when they left atlantic

Ozma

How can I join the fan club and is it possible joining it when you're european ?
MELVINS : making ear deflorations since 1984

brian

Andy

Quote from: brianwow.

I definitely smell a scam

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:
For your health!

anaconda

Quote from: MesterenI received a member card claiming:

"This official document hereby declares that:_________ is an official private first class member of the Melvins army. Therefore and henceforth for ever and ever! Amen! Signed: #0083 Sgt. Margery"

I also received a Melvins Army Iron-on patch (which I still have and never used), a T-shirt ("We hate you all") and the German live CD.

Mest, be straight with me, did you really get all that stuff for $5????

and Ozma, the fanclub is in the past tense now so no you can't join.

Ozma

Quote from: anaconda
and Ozma, the fanclub is in the past tense now so no you can't join.

oh shit....that's a pity
MELVINS : making ear deflorations since 1984

Mesteren

Quote from: anaconda
Quote from: MesterenI received a member card claiming:

Mest, be straight with me, did you really get all that stuff for $5????

As straight as I'll ever be.... :wink:
Yes indeed, I did get all that stuff for $5. I didn't know what to expect when I sent the money, but that was what I got. After that I had a couple of newsletters and that was that. I've heard rumours of fan club videotapes and other stuff but I never got any of that.
To be afraid when you are alone, in the dark, faced with the unknown, the unspeakable; that is understandable fear. To be afraid, mortally afraid, in broad daylight, in a crowded city street, that is to know Melvins.

FartLips

i got that p.i.t.w. newsletter #4 and i got a friend who was in the fanclub to  buy me a "we hate you all" shirt. unfortunately i am too fat to wear it.  but its still nice to have.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol: