New Melvins album Finished!

Started by GrimReaper, March 03, 2010, 01:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwr budr

Thats true.  It just pains me to see Buzz associating with Tool and I'm concerned about the kind of company he keeps.
[/quote]

He has kept it since the early/mid 1990's...what's the difference?  Not to be an ass..just a question.

Angus Khan

Quote from: dwr budr on March 10, 2010, 03:35:04 PM

Thats true.  It just pains me to see Buzz associating with Tool and I'm concerned about the kind of company he keeps.

He has kept it since the early/mid 1990's...what's the difference?  Not to be an ass..just a question.
[/quote]
I honestly can't tell you.  It's just one of those things that bothers me and I'm not 100% sure why.  I suppose I shouldn't care really.
...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

dwr budr

Quote from: Angus Khan on March 10, 2010, 03:42:45 PM
Quote from: dwr budr on March 10, 2010, 03:35:04 PM

I honestly can't tell you.  It's just one of those things that bothers me and I'm not 100% sure why.  I suppose I shouldn't care really.
[/quote]

hey, no worries.  i'm no fan of Tool myself (aside from undertow)...

Angus Khan

I think it's tool fans and the self importance the band members seem to have that distracts from the music that can be good at times when it's not overblown and pompous.
...and they all sing the same refrain: its fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins.

MrLuck87

Angus Khan

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

molotov

Brezhnev?

:o

Never thought I can see him here.

meezer

Quote from: ))))(((( on July 14, 2015, 08:02:16 AM
With Buzz saying recently that 3 new records are "in the can" all recorded and completed, when do you guys think we may see them? Surely one must be out this year right?? Oct/Nov maybe??

For a band that are so prolific, im getting impatient actually waiting!
October, like Hold It In and Tres Cabrones.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix