The Bride Screamed Murder

Started by blewis, March 08, 2010, 03:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jozzy

rictus

I think he meant when somebody said the lisp was a crack at fanboy losers. That was the retarded statement.

But you gotta admit it JZS, you are a little tarded.  :P

anaconda

damn, can you count to potato JZS??  :o

>>>JZS<<<

I do actually have a learning disability...so....yeah, thanks.

anaconda

From the Administrator of this site:

Quote from: brian on May 05, 2010, 08:06:45 PM
Hey guys I've gotten a few e-mails already saying that people were posting download links to the leaked album on this message board, I know there's nothing I can do about the album leaking as this is the nature of the world in which we live but do me a huge favor and please don't post links and/or buried treasure maps on how to acquire the album illegally on the bbs. By the time I got to the computer to remove the link it appears as though another moderator already did which I really appreciate. Independent bands and labels struggle to make ends meet, and if the people that put the music out don't post the music for free on the internet then that most likely means they don't want it done and this message board shouldn't be turned into a tool to circumvent their wishes. Thanks!

Idlehanz

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on May 11, 2010, 12:33:13 PM
Did anyone notice that it sounds like Dale has braces w/headgear when they do 'My Generation' ?

.....kinda like the older sister on south park.  :lol:
I said that a few pages ago dammit!  :)

Leroy

It's funny how people on this forum know every single detail about the Melvins like "this is the third album that has 9 tracks" and "Oh last time they played My Generation was 2008"

Nerds Unite!!!

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: Idlehanz on May 11, 2010, 09:49:31 PM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on May 11, 2010, 12:33:13 PM
Did anyone notice that it sounds like Dale has braces w/headgear when they do 'My Generation' ?

.....kinda like the older sister on south park.  :lol:
I said that a few pages ago dammit!  :)

So you did notice.  :lol:

deatheats

Quote from: Leroy on May 12, 2010, 04:14:08 AM
It's funny how people on this forum know every single detail about the Melvins like "this is the third album that has 9 tracks" and "Oh last time they played My Generation was 2008"

Nerds Unite!!!

I didn't know either of those facts, thanks!  And now I've quickly forgotten them.

glen

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on May 11, 2010, 04:26:25 PM

I didn't know Crover had a retainer.

and you call yourself a fan.

you sicken me.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

>>>JZS<<<

...and you, Glen are a... wait , oh shit !  .................... online where ?!?

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New Box Set
The long awaited, limited edition Melvin's box set is about to be released, just in time for their upcoming US tour. It has been in the works for over three years and now it will FINALLY be available to the public.

This box set is a limited edition of 300. It has been letterpress printed on an antique press from the 1890s. The press is powered by a treadle and fed by hand. Each individual CD package has gone through the press from four to eight times.

The set contains the following releases:
The Bride Screamed Murder
Nude with Boots
Senile Animal
Maggot
Bootlicker
Hostile Ambient Takeover
Pigs of the Roman Empire
Colossus of Destiny
26 Songs
Gluey Porch Treatments
Houdini Live
Electro Retard
Mangled Demos

The box sets will be available at the shows and also online.

Bring your pennies.

EGO the Living Planet

I wonder what happened with the Crybaby?

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: EGO the Living Planet on May 12, 2010, 01:27:24 PM

I wonder what happened with the Crybaby?

Red tape ?,maybe too many other artists to deal with ?.........but Hey Remember, you get Electroretard !

rictus

Online eh? This is good since I won't be able to go to any of the shows. I wonder how many they'll put up online with only 300 available. Also wonder how much it will cost.

BallsFunky

Yeah, good luck with this one guys... It doesn't even sound that appealing, really. the printing aspect is the only fascinating part of the deal. I'm guessing the price will at least be a hundred bucks and up for these.