The

Started by Kolonel Kurtz Kobain, March 27, 2010, 11:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kolonel Kurtz Kobain

I'd rather be at Dodger Stadium...

MeddlingCrybaby

Who let Junior post one more time before going to bed?
Fester Rules You Drool

Uncle Fester

its troo. the melvins is totally gay. dale bendover crover and king assram admit it too.

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: The Big Spit on March 27, 2010, 11:09:18 PM
Melvins is gay

And you know this to be true 'cause your poop hole is bleeding.

rictus

QuoteDale drums in weird gardening gloves because he

(the) Razor

Buzz wears grandma curtains on stage sometimes, what a poof.
Don't click this

Kolonel Kurtz Kobain

Quote from: MeddlingCrybaby on March 28, 2010, 03:58:11 AM
Who let Junior post one more time before going to bed?

Have you seen Junior's grades?
I'd rather be at Dodger Stadium...

Kolonel Kurtz Kobain

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on March 28, 2010, 12:19:58 PM
Quote from: The Big Spit on March 27, 2010, 11:09:18 PM
Melvins is gay

And you know this to be true 'cause your poop hole is bleeding.

Indeed....your girlfriend wields a mean strap-on.
I'd rather be at Dodger Stadium...

nightwolf

anyone saw dale's outfit on that festival vid from france from 2003? that was SOOOOOOOO GAAAY

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: The Big Spit on March 29, 2010, 06:25:36 PM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on March 28, 2010, 12:19:58 PM
Quote from: The Big Spit on March 27, 2010, 11:09:18 PM
Melvins is gay

And you know this to be true 'cause your poop hole is bleeding.

Indeed....your girlfriend wields a mean strap-on.

Indeed she, doh!..... :oops: :lol:

M i C H e L L e

The Melvins is gay, and so is all their fans.  I'm proud to be gay for the Melvins!  =D&gt;
*Grow Thy Beard )))((( it shall be the wild forrests of thine Kingdom and unto all shall bring great peace and prosperity throughout the land as was told the prophecy*

glen

Quote from: The Big Spit on March 29, 2010, 06:21:56 PM
Quote from: MeddlingCrybaby on March 28, 2010, 03:58:11 AM
Who let Junior post one more time before going to bed?

Have you seen Junior's grades?

or Junior's farm for that matter?
:wink:
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: glen on March 30, 2010, 05:55:23 AM
Quote from: The Big Spit on March 29, 2010, 06:21:56 PM
Quote from: MeddlingCrybaby on March 28, 2010, 03:58:11 AM
Who let Junior post one more time before going to bed?

Have you seen Junior's grades?

or Junior's farm for that matter?
:wink:

Glen,you realize no one under 35 got that last reference.  :lol:

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on March 30, 2010, 11:34:13 AM
Quote from: glen on March 30, 2010, 05:55:23 AM
Quote from: The Big Spit on March 29, 2010, 06:21:56 PM
Quote from: MeddlingCrybaby on March 28, 2010, 03:58:11 AM
Who let Junior post one more time before going to bed?

Have you seen Junior's grades?

or Junior's farm for that matter?
:wink:

Glen,you realize no one under 35 got that last reference.  :lol:
:lol:  


if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!


"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

glen

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on March 30, 2010, 11:34:13 AM


or Junior's farm for that matter?
:wink:

Glen,you realize no one under 35 got that last reference.  :lol:
[/quote]


hey.. the people that needed to get it got it. 
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN