I just heard Melvins are Coming to Toronto in Sept.?

Started by Dumpster D, July 27, 2010, 12:02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

glen

how fucking cool for you?

this has got me all warm and fuzzy.  or perhaps that was the wagon I fell off. either way.  you have GOT to be geeked.
:D
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Dumpster D

Conda, I totally saw that Fantomas gig too...

um, so what's the details, I will look it up when I buy the ticket, but who's got the DL on all the facts for this specific show?

just the same that is.


anaconda

I think we should all meet up before the show at Dangerous Dan's for
a few of their 'coronary' burgers. It's a two minute walk from the venue
and their all-beef half pounders loaded with the works are damn tasty.

http://www.dangerousdansdiner.com/

who knows, we might even bump into Dale or Buzz chowing down.


Mount Ambulance

Never been, sounds tasty though. What about Jilly's? ha ha ha!! For all the times I've gone to the Oprea House over the yrs. I've always wondered 'bout that joint ... seems pretty greasy.

anaconda

geez dude, if toothless, cellulite and crack addicted is your scene then thats the
peeler bar for you, god it's horrible, the only good thing about jilly's is
the $3 a pitcher domestic beer special on thursdays.

Greasy Statement

jilly's is pretty nasty. my friend had a birthday party there after his band played Oprah's and i think I took two showers after I got home.
Real Jerk!!

anaconda

you know what, the real jerk would be good too! damn i forgot about that place.

Fishheadphil

My cow is not pretty, but it is pretty to me.

Mount Ambulance

Quote from: anaconda on July 29, 2010, 10:22:37 PM
geez dude, if toothless, cellulite and crack addicted is your scene then thats the
peeler bar for you, god it's horrible, the only good thing about jilly's is
the $3 a pitcher domestic beer special on thursdays.

Toothless? That nails it! Yeah, that's 'bout what I expected it would be like ... though sometimes "horrible" can get pretty funny ... Real Jerk is always a good idea.

Mount Ambulance

Grabbed my tix the other day ... hot off the presses I guess ... got tix no. 1,2,3 & 4. Pretty cool!

anaconda



(the) flutter nuts

hey this is my first post so , yeah.
i met buzz in rochester in 08 i came down from the canada's to buffalo then rochester, it was rad  but i asked buzz if they planed to come to toronto and he said its gotta all make sence. i thought the tour with down woulda made sence but who care there coming now!!!! the opera house its not bad but if thet were to play the horseshoe now that would be AWESOME!!!!
    i gots to get my tix today , and i just found out that GWAR is playing the opera house in oct!!!
I got the shits real bad.



(the) flutter nuts

sorry for the spelling mistakes i got really really happy :D
i've been reading this board for a year or so now and i thought the melvins coming to toronto , now i should get in on the fun!
I got the shits real bad.