Melvins (and a ton of other bands) interviewed for Ministry documentary.

Started by Jaron, August 10, 2010, 10:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


dead mike


MrLuck87

Quote from: Jaron on August 10, 2010, 10:04:00 PM
http://www.fixtheministrymovie.com/

It seems like this was posted about a year ago.  Is it finally coming out?  I've lost all interest in Al after his umpteenth remix album, and hockey song...and ACDC cover...and more I don't want to think about.

erin

Quote from: dead mike on August 10, 2010, 10:34:47 PM
Sounds fucking boring to me.

Bring on KARP LIVES!
Yeah, speaking of that, has anybody heard anything about the KARP doc?   :D
TV Mind... time to wake up

>>>JZS<<<

Yawn.

3 good albums, the rest is just the same thing over and over and over.....or in the case of the first two albums, just bad.

All show, no go.


grays harbor mafia

Quote from: dead mike on August 10, 2010, 10:34:47 PM
Sounds fucking boring to me.

Bring on KARP LIVES!
Could'nt have said it better myself!  MINISTRY= ](*,) and is a whole lot of  :bs:
"the ass is last"      oldfartlips
"im just here for the sex" DC

(((O)))



>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: (((O))) on August 11, 2010, 06:04:13 AM
Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on August 11, 2010, 12:02:31 AM
All show, no go.
Go on admit it, you've stolen that line from Buzz havent you?  [-X

If it's been said before, I'll second. It is the most succinct description.

Let me restate my original assessment of the band...
Yawn....3 good albums, the rest is just the same thing over and over and over.....or in the case of the first two albums, just bad.

danimal

I think that every album that Paul Barker played on was pretty stellar.

jules

Quote from: danimal on August 11, 2010, 06:11:43 PM
I think that every album that Paul Barker played on was pretty stellar.
I liked Paul Barker and Chris Connelly mostly. Was never sure about the other stuff though. RevCo? Nah.

Dubwise Ministry Juan

All the stuff with Paul Barker including Lard, Pailhead & Revco was indeed awesome.

The Adrian Sherwood produced Twitch was great too.

Filth Pig was their best by a mile.

Al has done a brilliant job of running the bands name into the ground over the last 5yrs though......infact he is now completely away with the birds.

Buzzo & Dale dig Ministry.

Ministry in their prime fucking OWNED!!!!!!!

FIXED

Godflesh is better though. :cheers:


norecess

Quote from: jules on August 11, 2010, 11:54:00 PM
I liked Paul Barker and Chris Connelly mostly. Was never sure about the other stuff though. RevCo? Nah.

have you heard the high confessions yet? new band with chris connely, steve shelley and some other dudes...

http://www.myspace.com/thehighconfessions


jules

Quote from: norecess on August 12, 2010, 04:10:38 AM
Quote from: jules on August 11, 2010, 11:54:00 PM
I liked Paul Barker and Chris Connelly mostly. Was never sure about the other stuff though. RevCo? Nah.

have you heard the high confessions yet? new band with chris connely, steve shelley and some other dudes...

http://www.myspace.com/thehighconfessions
No, not yet. Thanks for that.....