Seattle 25 Sept 2010 Crocodile!!

Started by GrimReaper, September 24, 2010, 01:25:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GrimReaper


Two nights away, anyone up for a few beers before the show?

What's some good Belltown bars? I haven't been in the Croc since the Last Huffer Show.

BAD RONALD SEA

i cant go, i want to go, sorry melvins  :cry:
I hate  to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.pm that is

BAD RONALD SEA

come on seattle wake up, i need pics and show info,    :) :) :) :)
I hate  to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.pm that is

Scobra

The fuckin show was fuckin great, couldnt always "hear" the fuckin vox but who fuckin cares?? fuckin good energy and I liked how the stage lights all turned the same fuckin color at the same fuckin time.

DCGod


lazybeard

I was able to get some decent shots of the show on Saturday night.  I've got them up on my flickr account here, http://www.flickr.com/photos/colbyp/sets/72157624917130857/with/5027845555/

I hadn't ever really listened to The Melvins until about a month or two ago, that show was totally awesome!  I love seeing venues slammed like the Croc was on Saturday night.

BAD RONALD SEA

my bad ass wife went to the show wile i went to work, she went with my good  pal the the grim reaper, all good, so i get home about 630 am, the plan is for us to have some drinks at get a bite to eat and talk about the show,i walk in the house  and see a melvins box set on the table # 106 out of #222, i say wtf ,,,i thought to my self ,  i know the grim reaper has a box  set and i told him i wanted to copy to my i-pod. so i go up stairs to wake the wife up  and i say hey is that the reapers box set ????and she says shit thats your xmass gift i forgot to hide it,  :lol:
I hate  to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.pm that is

Dubwise Ministry Juan

Brilliant!

Now she has to spend another $200 on your xmas present.....good times!!

rhett E rock

some fucking PUSSY sucker-punched me while i was trying to make it to the front.  the person i thought it was, was long gone.  at least i think so.  and nobody saw anything (yeah, right).  if the person who punched me is reading this, you are a big, sloppy, wet, dripping pussy.  if you're going to punch someone have the balls to let it be known, you FUCKING PUSSY.

glen

Quote from: Dubwise Ministry Juan on September 27, 2010, 03:17:17 AM
Brilliant!

Now she has to spend another $200 on your xmas present.

I have something in mind.
*said the future reader*  :twisted:
(it'll make sense real soon)
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Dubwise Ministry Juan

Quote from: rhett E rock on September 27, 2010, 08:05:57 PM
some fucking PUSSY sucker-punched me while i was trying to make it to the front.  the person i thought it was, was long gone.  at least i think so.  and nobody saw anything (yeah, right).  if the person who punched me is reading this, you are a big, sloppy, wet, dripping pussy.  if you're going to punch someone have the balls to let it be known, you FUCKING PUSSY.


I'd say there's a good chance it was glen.

glen

Quote from: Dubwise Ministry Juan on September 28, 2010, 06:45:52 AM
Quote from: rhett E rock on September 27, 2010, 08:05:57 PM
some fucking PUSSY sucker-punched me while i was trying to make it to the front.  the person i thought it was, was long gone.  at least i think so.  and nobody saw anything (yeah, right).  if the person who punched me is reading this, you are a big, sloppy, wet, dripping pussy.  if you're going to punch someone have the balls to let it be known, you FUCKING PUSSY.


I'd say there's a good chance it was glen.

hey juan dubbity! wanna go to a concert with me sometime?
:)
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Dubwise Ministry Juan

Quote from: glen on September 28, 2010, 07:20:15 AM
hey juan dubbity! wanna go to a concert with me sometime?
:)
#

Hell yeah........get on a plane to Glasgow and we'll catch Godflesh together on 27th Oct and sucker punch some emo folk.

anaconda