Seattle 25 Sept 2010 Crocodile!!

Started by GrimReaper, September 24, 2010, 01:25:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GrimReaper

Quote from: rhett E rock on September 27, 2010, 08:05:57 PM
some fucking PUSSY sucker-punched me while i was trying to make it to the front.  the person i thought it was, was long gone.  at least i think so.  and nobody saw anything (yeah, right).  if the person who punched me is reading this, you are a big, sloppy, wet, dripping pussy.  if you're going to punch someone have the balls to let it be known, you FUCKING PUSSY.

I can't believe for one instant that someone would sucker-punch that pretty mug.




GrimReaper

Your body guards didn't see anything?


GrimReaper


rhett E rock

i was away from all my friends except for one...but he was in front of me and didn't see anything.  i can't believe it either....i'll say it before and i'll say it again, whoever did this is a BIG FUCKING PUSSY. if you're reading this i'll be at the next Melvins show if you wanna actually grow some balls and show yr face before you try to act like a tough guy. 

by the way.  nice pics reaper. i had a great time.  i can't believe they were selling "THE END" for a hundred fucking dollars though.  i don't know about these Melvins.  i hope everybody is boycotting that shit.  $100 for an album???  that's some eBay shit, don't do that to yr fans even if they're dumb enough to buy it.  what does Buzz have a kid on the way now?

glen

Quote from: rhett E rock on October 06, 2010, 08:05:24 PM
 

by the way.  nice pics reaper. i had a great time.  i can't believe they were selling "THE END" for a hundred fucking dollars though.  i don't know about these Melvins.  i hope everybody is boycotting that shit.  $100 for an album???  that's some eBay shit, don't do that to yr fans even if they're dumb enough to buy it.  what does Buzz have a kid on the way now?

take a look at THE END nihilist reissue thread.  its an all hand silk screened new package with a hand silk screened anti-LP.  40 total printed.
I'm not sure if that justifies the price or not but when you see it it makes the sting a little less.

and I think the statement "thats some eBay shit" has alot to do with it.  the creators of items like this intend for it to get into the hands of collectors, not entrepreneurs.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN


Dubwise Ministry Juan

C!

I'd pay the $100 for that awesome vinyl fo sho nuff!

glen

Quote from: Dubwise Ministry Juan on October 07, 2010, 08:52:20 AM
C!

I'd pay the $100 for that awesome vinyl fo sho nuff!

then do it.   PM me and I'll give you the paypal address.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

jules

Quote from: rhett E rock on October 06, 2010, 08:05:24 PM
i can't believe they were selling "THE END" for a hundred fucking dollars though. 
Actually it would be fun to sell some regular 'The End's for $100 - presumably someone would buy one, and perhaps regret it in the morning. Hopefully, though, they were the Mega-Rare Special-As-Shit The Ends on sale.

pinkyslim


glen

Quote from: pinkyslim on October 07, 2010, 01:55:22 PM
shame on them.
this stinks. :evil:

whatsa matter?   you can't buy this today and then turn around and sell it on ebay at an inflated cost tomorrow?
I love ya pinky and salute your MELVINS fandom but admit it, you sling some SHIT on ebay.

this was not cheap to manufacture.  profits belong in the hands of those that did the work.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

The Fool

take care,
The Fool

pinkyslim

Quote from: glen on October 07, 2010, 02:04:30 PM
Quote from: pinkyslim on October 07, 2010, 01:55:22 PM
shame on them.
this stinks. :evil:

whatsa matter?   you can't buy this today and then turn around and sell it on ebay at an inflated cost tomorrow?
I love ya pinky and salute your MELVINS fandom but admit it, you sling some SHIT on ebay.

this was not cheap to manufacture.  profits belong in the hands of those that did the work.

Dude, I could buy it and sell it on E-Bay and turn it around BUT I only sell what I already have "one offs".
This is a blatant "limited" bullshit release.  Kinda like Garth Brooks and his "limited" million
I do not endorse a re-re-release of a record that does not play for $170.00.
If so, I would buy shit sandwitch :lol:

And Glen, I am not the only one who feels this way :lol:

pinkyslim


The Fool

awwww- now that just hurts my feelings...
take care,
The Fool