Melvins Lite 07/12/2011 Detroit Bar, Costa Mesa, CA

Started by MagusPerde, July 13, 2011, 03:48:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MagusPerde

Completely different show than the previous one I saw here last October. Set list was the same as above except I thought "History" was going to be Bad Men, but no, it was Drunks! I love that song! Obviously the sound wasn't as loud as full load Melvins. Very laid back crowd. Pitfalls In Serving Warrants! Captain Pungent/Berthas! My favorites were Suicide In Progress & especially Electric Flower.

Show started at 11 pm and ended around 12:15 am.


video of Captain Pungent/Berthas:   
Melvins - Captain Pungent/Berthas



black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

BaronVonLipshitz

"We are not drunks, we are multi-millionaires."

Shatz

Wouldn't have suspected that Trevor plays upright and not electric bass in this formation.
Nice!
Keep your Arsch together, Sie werden seitlich gefickt.
飲

Kolonel Kurtz Kobain

I'd rather be at Dodger Stadium...

jonE5

Please god.. Tell me that Somebody Awesome Recorded these shows

[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

genericus

Does anybody know who the other drummer who jammed with Toshi was?

Живојиновић

Paul McCartney is my favourite Beatle.

greenguy

Quote from: jonE5 on July 13, 2011, 11:12:36 AM
Please god.. Tell me that Somebody Awesome Recorded these shows

[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<
And the Lord said, "I tell you the truth, I have heard, and I will grant."
http://www.youtube.com/user/harrycloud13
Bitch FUCK!

jonE5

Quote from: greenguy on July 17, 2011, 12:42:06 PM
Quote from: jonE5 on July 13, 2011, 11:12:36 AM
Please god.. Tell me that Somebody Awesome Recorded these shows

[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<
And the Lord said, "I tell you the truth, I have heard, and I will grant."
http://www.youtube.com/user/harrycloud13

Thank you sir! Much obliged... But I was more referring to Audio that can then be DL'd in.. Say a torrent or something..

BTW  You have an awesome you tube Page