Black Betty 7" new versions?

Started by Idlehanz, July 20, 2011, 06:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idlehanz

It looks like Haze is planning on releasing ten different sleeve's for the Black Betty 7".  For an as of yet unannounced art show. I'd imagine they will be for sale.

And the money will roll right in..........

Dr.Benway

Yawn...sounds like more camp out in front of your computer hoping to be lucky enough to spend big money on not much bullshit to me. 

FartLips

It's getting ridiculous. Go record a fucking album already.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

GrimReaper

Quote from: swanky on July 21, 2011, 07:40:56 AM
It's getting ridiculous. Go record a fucking album already.

Yeah, I bet even The Crybaby is getting burnt-out.

anaconda

"Buy it for the art, the music is free"

Captain CoryCory

They should do it like MAD Magazine one day and put it as:

Collectors Covers 1 of 2. WE WANT YOUR MONEY!

Chowder Chucker

Deal with it you crybabies. It's not a rip-off. The band is barely making anything off of these.  Melvins are the best band in the world and this is the best version of Black Betty ever recorded. I will gladly shell out hundreds and thousands of dollars to buy anything they release. This 7" is a musical masterpiece, and the art gets me so wet.

Just filling in for Sadcorps until he makes his visit to this thread.
This signature has been banned.
It rubbed the right person, the wrong way.

John Schuller

Thanks Chuckles!

I thought everybody was mad that they make limited edition items that are hard to get. Shouldn't people be happy that they WILL be able to get this record? Or wait - was it the price of the record? I wouldn't pay that much for this record. I have the MP3.

GrimReaper

oldernie

i dont mind what any of these records cost, i would just like a chance to buy them direct from amrep but it seems the melvins are every flippers favourite band, its pretty sad really that more melvins records are released to the public via ebay.
"To be honest i've kind of gone off the band a bit now. I just like to hang out on here because of everyone else."
-jules from brighton quoting - Ian from Staffs.

user8563

Quote from: oldernie on July 22, 2011, 01:56:07 PM
i dont mind what any of these records cost, i would just like a chance to buy them direct from amrep but it seems the melvins are every flippers favourite band, its pretty sad really that more melvins records are released to the public via ebay.
:?
The road i cruise is a bitch now!
You know you can't do me 'round
If a house gets in my way,
You know I'll burn it down!!

(the) flutter nuts

i just want to get a copy of the tri coloured one, but would love one with the art show cover
I got the shits real bad.

(the) flutter nuts

the poster for the original cover art is for sale on am rep
I got the shits real bad.

FartLips

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on July 22, 2011, 03:28:53 PM
I'll wait for the beer coozie.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

jules

Quote from: swanky on July 24, 2011, 01:02:12 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on July 22, 2011, 03:28:53 PM
I'll wait for the beer coozie.
Finally! Something that rhymes with 'jacuzzi'.

I'm waiting for a tri-colour version with any sleeve. It's the waiting I crave.