Melvins "Endless Residency" 8xLP box

Started by the crybaby, July 28, 2011, 01:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feast On Me

I want this set!!!

Shit. Any tips on how to get it would be appreciated immensely.

Thanks, i just want my grand kids to place the needle on Hung Bunny live as I start dying. I see no other way to go.

Thanks again.

-------------------------------------------------------

hex_me666

I heard the orange is sold out....... but I hope I can get a regular black set. When is it affordable for purchase at rock is hell, crybaby?

maffymaff

I want this. But I won't be able to afford it!  :(

Herr Honky

I know you Melvins nerds will probably scoff at this question, but can we get some sound samples please? I want to make sure the actual material is good quality before I drop $200+ on it. If the sound quality isn't good, then I'll leave this for the completist Melvins collectors.

BTW, fuck Euro to USD conversion  :?

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: Herr Honky on August 27, 2011, 03:13:11 PM
I know you Melvins nerds will probably scoff at this question, but can we get some sound samples please? I want to make sure the actual material is good quality before I drop $200+ on it. If the sound quality isn't good, then I'll leave this for the completist Melvins collectors.

BTW, fuck Euro to USD conversion  :?

scoff !   :D   you better order now dude....thecrybaby don't press no junk.....this ain't a melvins completest release, shit sandwich is a completest release. This is an essential LP set and rock is hell puts out only quality products. Plus, the melvins wouldn't be selling them on tour if they hadn't signed off on the test pressings....believe that.  You won't be disappointed.

peace,
    jzs ( melvins nerd )

Herr Honky

Quote from: >>>JZS<<< on August 27, 2011, 05:39:26 PMscoff !   :D   you better order now dude....thecrybaby don't press no junk.....this ain't a melvins completest release, shit sandwich is a completest release. This is an essential LP set and rock is hell puts out only quality products. Plus, the melvins wouldn't be selling them on tour if they hadn't signed off on the test pressings....believe that.  You won't be disappointed.

peace,
   jzs ( melvins nerd )

Hail Nerd!
The only reason I ask is because they're live recordings. Don't really want to pay a couple hundred bucks for some shit sounding crowd-recorded thing. But I'll take your word for it, and I would've already ordered if I could but the website says "coming soon" (and I'm not on this super-secret pre-order list which I see mentioned in this thread). Maybe some kind soul can help with that?

Any chance someone in the USA will be getting some copies? I imagine the cost of shipping this thing from Austria to USA is going to be massive.

camaroballa22

WHOO! Paid for my black set a couple of hours ago.
I prefer the black vinyl to the orange for the sonic quality. For some reason, colored sounds like shit on my system. I would have loved the extra inlays, but it was 169 euros for the black set. US conversion was $250!!!! HOLY SHIT. The extra 30 euros or $45 wasn't worth it to me. The orange set is very special, but not necessary for my means.
I wonder what the extra inlays look like?
Are the three pics from the rock is hell site a pic of the black set or the orange set?
I have yet to see the differences of the two sets.
BK
"Sweet Melinda, the peasants call her the goddess of gloom.
She speaks good English and she invites you up into her room."

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

camaroballa22

yeah, youre right. I remember when euros were like 1.2 not too long ago now its 1.5! If this was last year, this set would barely cost $200.
SUCKS, oh well, had to have it. My big melvins thing of the year.
Its either get it now, or regret it, then maybe pay upwards of $600 on ebay in a couple of months.
I just dropped $3000 on eagles tickets, records are the LAST thing on my mind, but again, its now or never.
"Sweet Melinda, the peasants call her the goddess of gloom.
She speaks good English and she invites you up into her room."

(((O)))

Im sure you'll still live if you miss out.  :)