drumfreak:)

Has two bands with ridicolous names.

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

goldennuggetrecordings

heres one i did today

Thrash Loaf - Queen (melvins cover)thrash loaf - cow (old melvins cover)

heres a cover of cow i did several years ago with my old recording gear haha

goldennuggetrecordings

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

goldennuggetrecordings

thanks! theyre a blast! which one should i do next???

Fureon Nectarmoon

This is nice, but to be honest I hope to hear something less note-for-note and... instrument-for-instrument, arrangement-for-arrangement, whatever. Basically what I'm trying to say is that I think your Cow cover is the best because it has something the original doesn't. I always thought a cover is useless if it's basically an exact copy of the original. No offense, though!

Quote from: goldennuggetrecordings on December 24, 2013, 09:54:01 PM
which one should i do next???
How about something from Ozma? But made even more ozm.

goldennuggetrecordings

hahaha i wish i had the skills for colossus of destiny!!! maybe some day haha

well sounds like a slonger version of claude is in order and maybe a fast version of vile like in making love demos!

ive covered dog island twice but i did them both a while ago and theyre not really worthing showing haha same with a cover i did of billy fish lol maybe ill try those again someday but i dont think i could even get close to the vocals of billy fish haha

as with many of you im sure, ive got a laundry list of songs i wanna do. matt alec is on that list, same with charicarmicat bastards and like the whole lysol record but im getting ahead of myself now

goldennuggetrecordings

Quote from: Fureon Nectarmoon on December 25, 2013, 01:05:46 PM
This is nice, but to be honest I hope to hear something less note-for-note and... instrument-for-instrument, arrangement-for-arrangement, whatever. Basically what I'm trying to say is that I think your Cow cover is the best because it has something the original doesn't. I always thought a cover is useless if it's basically an exact copy of the original. No offense, though!

Quote from: goldennuggetrecordings on December 24, 2013, 09:54:01 PM
which one should i do next???
How about something from Ozma? But made even more ozm.

yeah i hear you there! actually the reason for my covers has been to test my recording skills. like ok heres a song, how well can you make it sound and can you mimic this recording style and stuff like that. of course that also reveals how actually bad the covers are when you look at it that way haha

(PAUL)

Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.