The Bulls & The Bees

Started by MrLuck87, December 13, 2011, 11:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JUDY

No, it really needs to be lamer.
I'd like to add an additional 12 parsecs.

jules

Quote from: erichka on December 19, 2011, 11:26:25 AM
No, it really needs to be lamer.
I'd like to add an additional 12 parsecs.
I was thinking of dividing everything by pi, but the answer turns out to be 666 and I got scared.

glen

I told you!

I believe it was the Hollywood "Cleanse" diet.  the one where you drink 4 gallons of water a day and then take a triple laxative at bed time.

hey,  it works. 
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

anaconda

I think it's just the lighting.

Leroy

OK, so back to the topic...  Buzzo really said that the Melvins will only release one more full length album?   I remember hearing about the mini-album thing on Scion Records, and that it would be mp3-only or something. 

glen

everything was a "maybe".  so I wouldn't be betting the farm on anything.   but if I were to guess I would say one more traditional recorded and released to be sold at your local record store album.    from there it's mp3's, etc.

but I remember when Dale had his first child and they were saying things like "alot less touring" and "shorter tours" becuase he would want to be closer to his family.   fortunately for all of us the bill collector didn't like that idea.  the real money to be made is on touring and merch stands.   so dale's family suffers and we are rewarded.   point is:  don't buy into every statement or idea. they don't always work out.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

JUDY

Uncle Fester

Quote from: Leroy on December 19, 2011, 02:31:27 PM
OK, so back to the topic...  Buzzo really said that the Melvins will only release one more full length album?   I remember hearing about the mini-album thing on Scion Records, and that it would be mp3-only or something.

maybe one more melvins album and then they retire. forever. gone. good. bye. ciao. yiasou. aloha. nananana. adios. tootaloo and so on and so forth.

TheLegitMan93

Quote from: Uncle Fester on December 19, 2011, 05:38:41 PM

maybe one more melvins album and then they retire. forever. gone. good. bye. ciao. yiasou. aloha. nananana. adios. tootaloo and so on and so forth.

Prove it.

jules

Quote from: TheLegitMan93 on December 19, 2011, 05:40:07 PM

Prove it.
Not to mention the heresy.

Uncle Fester

one more melvins album and then buzz and dale retire to leave the melvins name to jared and coady and maybe toshi will join. there's your NEW melvins.

JUDY

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

(Wow. That button came in handy pretty fast)

But seriously....

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/ !!!!!!

(the) flutter nuts

ok now thats the best website ever!!!
I got the shits real bad.

(the) Razor

Melvins will sell more records when theyre done. thats how it always goes.

look out for the 50 year reunion tour though
Don't click this

dijk cheese

Quote from: glen on December 19, 2011, 12:26:03 PM
I told you!

I believe it was the Hollywood "Cleanse" diet.  the one where you drink 4 gallons of water a day and then take a triple laxative at bed time.

hey,  it works.

does this mean you wake up with your bed covered in liquid shit?
i say i can't, but i really mean i won't.