Melvins 13-CD Box Set

Started by mvettor, January 06, 2012, 01:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mvettor

Hi there!

Does anyone know if the Melvins 13-CD Box Set comes with all original CDs leaflets/artwork or only with three of them (hostile ambient takeover, mangled demos and houdini live)???

Thanks!

bUTTHOLEmAN

Definitely did not come with all the booklets.  I think the three you mentioned, plus possibly Nude with Boots and ASA.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

mvettor

3d-alex

Quote from: mvettor on January 06, 2012, 01:39:23 PM
Hi there!

Does anyone know if the Melvins 13-CD Box Set comes with all original CDs leaflets/artwork or only with three of them (hostile ambient takeover, mangled demos and houdini live)???

Thanks!

Mine only has those three you mentioned. A little disappointing, since I only already owned 7 of those 13 CDs. Great artwork anyway....

mvettor

Gracias!

Bueno saber que tenemos representantes en Monterrey..yo soy de Brasil y voy a Guadalajara (El Salto) y Monterrey (Ramos Arizpe) por lo menos un par de vecer por a

3d-alex

Quote from: mvettor on January 09, 2012, 11:37:04 AM
Gracias!

Bueno saber que tenemos representantes en Monterrey..yo soy de Brasil y voy a Guadalajara (El Salto) y Monterrey (Ramos Arizpe) por lo menos un par de vecer por a