Melvins Lite - Freak Puke

Started by connor272, February 16, 2012, 12:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


perzo)))

Quote from: homeless_dad on March 02, 2012, 07:25:41 PM
Quote from: perzo))) on March 02, 2012, 06:55:17 PM
Quote from: FartLips on February 29, 2012, 04:51:38 PM
Quote from: )))((( on February 29, 2012, 01:25:09 PM
Is 'Let Me Roll It' about McCartney's love for smoking Marijuana? He admitted just a few weeks ago about finally kicking the habit after using it for most of his life. Perhaps Linda didn't approve.  :-k
she kicked that breathing habit a few years ago.
and his last wife couldnt kick much of anything!
Careful with the Zingers.  You dont wanna get diabetes!
she was good at stump the band...
see you guys in hell.
Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...

FartLips

Quote from: perzo))) on March 02, 2012, 07:42:20 PM
Quote from: homeless_dad on March 02, 2012, 07:25:41 PM
Quote from: perzo))) on March 02, 2012, 06:55:17 PM
Quote from: FartLips on February 29, 2012, 04:51:38 PM
Quote from: )))((( on February 29, 2012, 01:25:09 PM
Is 'Let Me Roll It' about McCartney's love for smoking Marijuana? He admitted just a few weeks ago about finally kicking the habit after using it for most of his life. Perhaps Linda didn't approve.  :-k
she kicked that breathing habit a few years ago.
and his last wife couldnt kick much of anything!
Careful with the Zingers.  You dont wanna get diabetes!
she was good at stump the band...
see you guys in hell.
you guys always have a leg up on me when it comes to jokes.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

perzo)))

Quote from: FartLips on March 02, 2012, 08:00:40 PM
Quote from: perzo))) on March 02, 2012, 07:42:20 PM
Quote from: homeless_dad on March 02, 2012, 07:25:41 PM
Quote from: perzo))) on March 02, 2012, 06:55:17 PM
Quote from: FartLips on February 29, 2012, 04:51:38 PM
Quote from: )))((( on February 29, 2012, 01:25:09 PM
Is 'Let Me Roll It' about McCartney's love for smoking Marijuana? He admitted just a few weeks ago about finally kicking the habit after using it for most of his life. Perhaps Linda didn't approve.  :-k
she kicked that breathing habit a few years ago.
and his last wife couldnt kick much of anything!
Careful with the Zingers.  You dont wanna get diabetes!
she was good at stump the band...
see you guys in hell.
you guys always have a leg up on me when it comes to jokes.
didnt you watch her on limping with the stars?
Again,a gorgeous tragedy approaches,in the wake of those thought contained.But sonic reverberations shake the very marrow of the fragile chamber of mans lifeforce,and again the minions quiver in fear,as daylight fails to come,and Melvins walk the battlefield,bored and hungry...

Illusionator

Quote from: perzo))) on March 02, 2012, 09:28:34 PM
Quote from: FartLips on March 02, 2012, 08:00:40 PM
Quote from: perzo))) on March 02, 2012, 07:42:20 PM
Quote from: homeless_dad on March 02, 2012, 07:25:41 PM
Quote from: perzo))) on March 02, 2012, 06:55:17 PM
Quote from: FartLips on February 29, 2012, 04:51:38 PM
Quote from: )))((( on February 29, 2012, 01:25:09 PM
Is 'Let Me Roll It' about McCartney's love for smoking Marijuana? He admitted just a few weeks ago about finally kicking the habit after using it for most of his life. Perhaps Linda didn't approve.  :-k
she kicked that breathing habit a few years ago.
and his last wife couldnt kick much of anything!
Careful with the Zingers.  You dont wanna get diabetes!
she was good at stump the band...
see you guys in hell.
you guys always have a leg up on me when it comes to jokes.
didnt you watch her on limping with the stars?

Careful making comments like that. Legally you wouldn't have a leg to stand on

jonE5


Leroy

didn't McCartney say something in one of his old songs like "I'd have to fuck a peg leg"?

homeless_dad

Quote from: Leroy on March 03, 2012, 03:32:22 PM
didn't McCartney say something in one of his old songs like "I'd have to fuck a peg leg"?

(I really shouldn't contribute but I've held back long enough)

She got weak in the knee after hearing that number.


                   

      I feel dirty....
Is Ian back yet??

FartLips

Quote from: homeless_dad on March 04, 2012, 01:27:51 AM
Quote from: Leroy on March 03, 2012, 03:32:22 PM
didn't McCartney say something in one of his old songs like "I'd have to fuck a peg leg"?

(I really shouldn't contribute but I've held back long enough)

She got weak in the knee after hearing that number.


                   

      I feel dirty....
you're not used to going out on a limb?
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

The Fool

man- this thread's really running out of legs...
take care,
The Fool

Shatz

How's about an european tour of the Melvins Lite Trio in support of this new album?
Pretty please?
Keep your Arsch together, Sie werden seitlich gefickt.

Lurch

I dont get it.
where's the pun?

FartLips

Quote from: Lurch on March 04, 2012, 11:51:18 PM
I dont get it.
where's the pun?
its the second leg of the tour, silly!
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Lurch

let me try:

When I woke up today my leg was asleep!

now that is how its done.

homeless_dad

Quote from: Lurch on March 04, 2012, 11:51:18 PM
I dont get it.
where's the pun?

It seems to be missing.  Which isn't the only thing that's missing!
Is Ian back yet??