JSBX/Melvins tri-colour raid attempt, 6 March

Started by jules, March 02, 2012, 03:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

I'm hoping JSBX will have some tri-colour singles at their merch table in Brighton on 6 March. I'll try and get you one if you PM me first.

glen

Quote from: jules on March 02, 2012, 03:54:22 AM
I'm hoping JSBX will have some tri-colour singles at their merch table in Brighton on 6 March. I'll try and get you one if you PM me first.

OOOO!!  OOOO!!! 

oh... I Mean... I GOTTA GO!  I GOT PMing to do!
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

irezumi

I have to resist the urge to dish out money every time something cool gets released. it's difficult.

FartLips

Quote from: irezumi on March 02, 2012, 08:55:16 AM
I have to resist the urge to dish out money every time something cool gets released. it's difficult.
i'm not having that problem right now.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

jules

glen

that sounds wonderful.  too bad I have no idea what that means.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

(((O)))

Quote from: glen on March 06, 2012, 03:14:15 PM
About $39

*Edit*
$65
:D

jules

That's around $65, glen.  :-"

(((O)))

Quote from: jules on March 06, 2012, 03:18:59 PM
Yeah sorry about my original estimate Glen, Jules is right. I don't know what i was thinking there.  :^o

jules

Quote from: )))((( on March 06, 2012, 03:21:58 PM
Quote from: jules on March 06, 2012, 03:18:59 PM
Yeah sorry about my original estimate Glen, Jules is right. I don't know what i was thinking there.  :^o
$85 with postage.

They'd only sell me six, by the way. Three people will be without this Christmas.

glen

sixty...  five??   dollars?   as in money?   as in 6..  D... 5?!?!

youch!

I'd like to go with )))((('s original estimate.  :D

oldernie

i hope you left some  for those of us who wont see him until friday at atp.
"To be honest i've kind of gone off the band a bit now. I just like to hang out on here because of everyone else."
-jules from brighton quoting - Ian from Staffs.

jules

Raid successful. All posted today...........

glen

and I'll hold it and squeeze it and love it and care for it.  and I will call it george.

(((O)))

Quote from: glen on March 09, 2012, 08:15:37 AM
and I'll hold it and squeeze it and love it and care for it.  and I will call it george.
...and what of the single?  :)